A double CD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I guess that's plausible, but given the problems Bono had and his "let's get the Edge up here" comment, I always thought it was done as a breather for Bono to rest his voice and after that, they chose to play it for the rest of the tour. :shrug:

Zootlesque said:

Except for Rattle & Hum! Although some of it was live versions of already written songs!

Yeah I don't know why they're stuck to this 11 or 12 track formula? Not that I'm complaining much as long as the music is good.

But a 2 disc opus like the genius that is Stadium Arcadium would be good indeed. :wink:

I must agree. I just got stadium arcadium and at first I was dissapointed then i listened to it a few times and i am starting to get the songs. This album is amazing! prob the best the chili peppers have done in a longgg time! i recomend everyone to give this album a try!

back to topic a double u2 album would be AWSOME but it takes them 4 years to write enough songs for one album imaginge how long it would take them to write enough material for a double album!

Tell me anyone who was pissed with the COEXIST sign mate , this is totally ridiculous . Everybody understood it as before anything a beautiful sign of peace

Ok , but you said AUDIENCE , I want to see people outside interference who made an agressive comment or sign against it , here people say all kinds of thing. I want to see someone coming out a concert and saying that is bad , ugly , wrong whatever .

Myself am a christian , it's better to call myself a christ believer , coz there are only a few who can call themselves christians , anyway I respect jews and muslim . And to me that sign is just another saying the good ol' message , In the end of the day we are all brothers , not matter the color , languague we speak , our believes , anything.

Last edited:
J_NP said:
Ok , but you said AUDIENCE , I want to see people outside interference who made an agressive comment or sign against it , here people say all kinds of thing

Did you not see that there were at least 2 articles printed? I don't think those were written my interference members.

Believe me there were those that didn't like it.

But don't worry I do believe , besides his-her sign said everything , pretty much explained mate , religious NUT

Back
Top Bottom