A couple MP3's from Phoenix show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2ITNOL

Acrobat
I have MP3's of the acoustic In God's Country and I Shall Be Released, both from the 11-23 Phoenix show, up on my FTP server. They both sound OUTSTANDING! Due to limited bandwidth, my FTP is limited to 4 connections. If someone with a high-bandwidth connection can post these MP3's on their server, that'd be great!

here are the links to the MP3's...

ftp://24.38.133.144/u2/In%20God's%20Country%20(Phoenix%2011-23-01).mp3

ftp://24.38.133.144/u2/I%20Shall%20Be%20Released%20(Phoenix%2011-23-01).mp3

I've stopped my FTP server temporarily to connect to my work PC remotely and get some work done, so don't try downloading the MP3's. I'll restart the FTP service later tonight or in the morning. Hopefully by then others will be sharing the MP3's, too.

[This message has been edited by U2ITNOL (edited 11-25-2001).]

The links aren't working for me!
At any rate- I want a boot of this concert so freakin bad.

[This message has been edited by mocool12 (edited 11-25-2001).]

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
blarg

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 11-25-2001).]

It's set up right now for anonymous access. You can set the username to anything, and no password required. The ftp addy is ftp://24.38.133.144/u2/

Hahaha! lol.

Ok I got it... is says unavailable too many users. So I'll wait.

It might be easier if I uploaded the MP3's to your FTP server instead of you trying to connect to mine. Email me at phoenixcoyote@yahoo.com with an FTP username/password that I can use to upload to your server. The goes for anyone else who wouldn't mind sharing them, too.
With my 4 FTP connections being maxed out constantly, it's really slowing down my internet access. So I don't know how much longer I can keep these MP3's shared. The sooner someone else can make these available, the better.

I just emailed you my site.

tongue.gif

I must hear in gods country.

I just emailed you my site.

arrggghhh.. I'm getting an error connecting to your FTP. It lets me log in, but then I get an "error opening data socket." It won't let me upload or even list the directory of your FTP server.

How do I upload to Mike's FTP server?

Blahhhh..

There are a couple people in there so I dont know why you cant get in.

What are you using to get in.

I'm trying from my other PC and it's works! They're uploading right now...

Ok I see you now.

Thank you!!

I can share too. I would give you Mikep's addy but he just changed his password cuz he was gettin too many users so, you'll have to ask him.

biggrin.gif

can someone please make these mp3's available on morpheus? and then i can make them available to others who do not get the ftp thing.

If you use internet explorer you should just be able to click on the site address and download from there.

You guys can email me if you want it.

yeah, but i doubt i'll be able to get into the ftp site tonight.

i'm tired anyway, i'll try again tomorrow.

Or can someone that knows the FTP thing FTP them to my site and I will have links so people can just right click and Save Target As...

It's about time I add something new to U2LA.com....

U2ITNOL or wanderer or someone email me so I can get the FTP info out to ya and I can post them...

------------------
Camilo Arenivar

Email: U2LA2000@hotmail.com

AOL Instant Message: nohocamilo

Yahoo Messenger: u2la2000

http://www.U2LA.com

Back
Top Bottom