A Celebration rules!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DrTeeth

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I just downloaded a live version of A Celebration from Audiogalaxy and was surprised about the energy they used to have in the old days! Sometimes I wish I was born 15 years earlier...

omg, I adore that song! Talk about high energy! I wish they'd trot it out and do it live again. lol. I'd be dancing up a storm. Now you know where all the "shaking" in Salome came from.
wink.gif

Shake, Shake, Shake, Shake!!!

biggrin.gif

ACROB@T sent me a boot of an early show with "A Celebration" on it...I've been listening to that song over and over...I'm listening to it right now, actually. I love it!

------------------
"I'm nearly great, but there's something missing..."

I still wonder why A Celebration was never put in an album, War to be precise.

------------------
Please...don't make me say please, champagne and ice cream, it's not what I want, it's what I need.

Originally posted by DrTeeth:
I just downloaded a live version of A Celebration from Audiogalaxy and was surprised about the energy they used to have in the old days! Sometimes I wish I was born 15 years earlier...

Oh yes, A Celebration definitely makes being older worthwhile!
I love it, and its video!

------------------
~"A little out of touch, little insane, just easier than dealin' with the pain!" ~Soul Asylum, "Runaway Train"

GREAT SONG!!! i SOOO wish i could've heard this one live...

the video is hilarious- bono is wearing these skin-tight RED pants, and has on these awesome high boots... and there are mullets all over the place! but the song just ROCKS!

"and you, can go there too...
and you, can GO GO GO!"

"A Celebration" is definitely one of their most underrated songs, and also one of my all-time favorites. I have never heard a live version before, however. I think I'm going to have to hightail my ass over to Audiogalaxy!

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

its a great song! i am sure they could pull it off live, well with some practice!
smile.gif

------------------
BuBbLe PoPpInG, sUgAr DrOpPiNg, RoCk AnD rOlL ...
*+*MaRiA*+*

OMG. A thread dedicated to my favorite underrated song. This song doesn't get the credit it deserves and yes, it should have been included on War. Oh well.

I LOVE THIS SONG!!! And the video, of course.

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

Back
Top Bottom