A brief farewell...and a note to u2news team

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

follower

Refugee
I?m leaving tomorrow morning, on vacation for 3 weeks and there will be no computers around, I think...yes, I need to hide a little, LOL. So I won?t be able to do my share, digging news about U2 to be posted at u2news.com.

That?s it, I thought it was important for you to know, so don?t count on me for awhile, okay?

Tchau...See you all after Carnival
smile.gif

------------------
"To me a rock and roll concert is 3-D, it?s a physical thing - it?s rhythm for the body. It?s a mental thing in that it should be intellectually challenging. But it?s also a spiritual thing, because it?s a community, it?s people agreeing on something, even if it?s only for an hour and a half." (Bono, as quoted in the book U2 The Road to Pop)

Yo follower!!! I miss you soooooo much!!! Can't believe I've been away for so long... wish you the best girl, and be back soon..

Have a good holiday follower!!
biggrin.gif

-->and Nicamom, Rosa can't send you our Abbey Road pictures... they are too embarrassing! lol

Hey Nicamom!!

Missed you lots girl... lol @ the Abbey Road picture, it's a shame I don't have it here right now but here's another London pic at Earls Court when we were queueing on the 21st of August, 3rd london gig... I'm not in it so that's why I'm showing you guys!
wink.gif

Anyway here's a bit of Angel, bono_man and mysterious ways for you... he he he...

(and Christina, don't even think of posting any of our embarrasing ones!!!)

Earlscourt6-fab4.jpg

Oh you have to Christina!!

I want to see some Galway ones from that certain show we went to see where two certain girls got onstage with a certain tribute band...

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Back
Top Bottom