9 minutes of new U2 posted on U2exit!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrBrau1 said:
That doesn't stand up to logic.

If YOU made this recording of 18 minutes, your natural fan reaction would be "OMG, everyone, check this out!"

Not, "hey, Joe and Tom, check this out, it's great, but keep it quite."

People are strange and illogical.

MrBrau1 said:

If YOU made this recording of 18 minutes, your natural fan reaction would be "OMG, everyone, check this out!"

I completely agree with you. I'm just saying that I know for a fact it's not a hoax.

I'm having a hard time imagining Bono sitting still long enough to play several songs in a row on piano live.

It's the completed version of the youtube song. It's really nice.

Right now the first song on yesterday's stream is playing.

U2dork said:
I'm having a hard time imagining Bono sitting still long enough to play several songs in a row on piano live.

it would be great actually....more old song can be played that way.....like original of the species

its great that he is playing piano...if it is indeed him playing in those songs:|

MrBrau1 said:

Exactly.

xaviMF22 said:

it would be great actually....more old song can be played that way.....like original of the species

its great that he is playing piano...if it is indeed him playing in those songs:|

It sounds fairly advanced...it's probably Edge. :wink:

I've already heard the whole leak, and I have to say, some of these songs sound very far along. A release of some sort can't be far off. Exciting times in the U2 world :)

I believe it's Bono, it's just he's usually so animated during shows. I guess he could adapt some Jerry Lee Lewis moves...:hmm:

gorman said:
I've already heard the whole leak, and I have to say, some of these songs sound very far along. A release of some sort can't be far off. Exciting times in the U2 world :)

:hyper:

I'm about halfway through the leak. Pretty excellent stuff so far.

U2dork said:
I believe it's Bono, it's just he's usually so animated during shows. I guess he could adapt some Jerry Lee Lewis moves...:hmm:

Is there anybody who has seen him playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom