4TH LEG?????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jordi

The Fly
I have read today in a U2 web from Euskadi that there will be a 4 leg, which will begin in Australia in march, and will continue in European football stadiums....
any new about this?

Im not getting my hopes up as yet as I have heard stronger rumours go crashing down...a hopeful smile has come across my face though
smile.gif

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

then stop me from already planning what to take me with me to camp out for tickets...

grrrr epecially when I just read rumours that Boston are getting more shows in December

------------
Bebe:
Bono's Dancing Queen

Not to start up any false hopes, i remember (back in October 2000) when Larry said they'd be on the road for a year.
Since they started the tour in March, that could mean there'll be more shows after the 3rd leg finishes.

------------------
"That's why i still love playing live in a rock'n'roll band. There's just this feeling of this thing could just about do anything..." - Edge

"Something inside said this could be everything in your life." - Bono

"U2 as a band does things no one else can do. I think that is a very powerful thing." - Larry

"Adam believed in the band before anyone did." - Bono

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
then stop me from already planning what to take me with me to camp out for tickets...

------------
Bebe:
Bono's Dancing Queen

Take meeee!!!!!!!
smile.gif

------------------

Not to rain on your parade but I think that is very doubdtful. Edge himself stated they plan to go right into the studio when the 3rd leg is over and work on a new album.

The credible rumors I have heard indicate a stadium tour in Europe in July and August in support of that new album and possibly Australia and Japan in October and November. Kind of like the Zooropa and Zoomerang tours.

I think U2 will eventully hit Australia but I think you are another year away before it happens. But anything is possible, the way this tour has been I wont be shocked if they are playing Australia in march.

who cares about the month!

just bring elevation here
i dont care when!

oh and Bono Boy youre too busy havin fun in my fave town. Get me a ticket on a plane back to Dub and I'll save u a spot in line.

-----------
Bebe:
Bono's Dancing Queen

yeah!I know that is not official...but if you know spanish you can read this in www.lanzadera/u2.com
it says that the same man who told them all the 3 leg dates two months before it were official, says that a 4 leg is going on, firstly in Australia andlater in Europe....
I wish it was real!
we?ll see!

Please let them tour in Europe!!!!
I need some EL-LA-VA-TION!!!!

------------------
beLIEve

Oooh, exciting huh, no mention of South America in there though?

Manda, I still say we head for the sticks for tix. There will be NO queueing in Lithgow. I even have a friend who will put us up for the night, cos even in summer it will be about 10 only at night.

This is the part I hate about a good concert.

damn speculation! Thnx though Jordi
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
Oooh, exciting huh, no mention of South America in there though?

My thoughts, precisely...it seems that we don't even exist...and I hate just the thought of it. It sucks.

------------------
Seu pa?s ? lindo. Seu povo ? lindo. Suas vozes s?o lindas. N?o esqueceremos voc?s. - Bono - S?o Paulo - 01/31/1998

Maria,
Im sure they are only silly rumours once again. I wouldnt get too concerned just yet.
But if they do come here, Im starting a Bring Follower to Australia campaign for you!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Proudly brought to you by Bonobubbles*

oh and Bono Boy youre too busy havin fun in my fave town. Get me a ticket on a plane back to Dub and I'll save u a spot in line.

Allas my friend, I have left Dublin behind for now and since returned to sunny Brisbane.

And whats this Bono Boy!?!

frown.gif
*cries*
frown.gif

"im a maaaaaaaannnnnnnnn...im not a child"
wink.gif

Jon

------------------

u left Dublin???

oh nooooo
frown.gif

damn I was looking forward to that free place to live too when U2 go back there
ah well now we gotta bring those magic U2 charming vibes this way

ZA<--doing her daily Bono chant BOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNOooooooooooooooooooooooo
BBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNOoooooooooooooooo

p.s. Bono boy is a compliment hehe

I hate to rain on your parade my dear Aussies....but they're def. not going to Australia next year.

Heard it from the horse's mouth last night - someone asked Larry if they'd be going there and he said no...

Sorry folks...hate to be the bearer of bad news!

But if they do come here, Im starting a Bring Follower to Australia campaign for you!!!
biggrin.gif

LOL Amanda, thanks

Well, at least we both have some knowhow on campaigns and online petitions
wink.gif

I know it?s only a rumour, but I can?t help feeling kinda excluded, it?s just the silly in me, silly follower and her love for U2.

------------------
Seu pa?s ? lindo. Seu povo ? lindo. Suas vozes s?o lindas. N?o esqueceremos voc?s. - Bono - S?o Paulo - 01/31/1998

A 4th leg? Hmmmmm---makes sense. We can only speculate, some of us with *ahem* 'inside knowledge'
wink.gif
have a more educated idea, but it does make sense considering the past patterns. If they do, as much as I love to see them, I just hope they play some places they haven't been to for awhile.

I'll be back in Dublin eventually Zoom, just not yet
smile.gif
I would hate to be all the way over there and the boys be all the way over here! Im staying in Oz until the tour here!!!!!!!!

**i think I may be staying here for a while**
frown.gif

Jon

------------------

Back
Top Bottom