40 foot Lemon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marik

Refugee
two questions,

1) on the cover of my opening night in vegas boot the lemon is a shiney, reflective mirror, silver color. Most definatley not yellow. did they paint it halfway through the tour or something?

2) can anyone confirm that i heard somewhere that Coldplay bought the lemon and its in a wearhouse somewhere in norway or sweden or something?

If memory serves, it was draped in a yellow covering until they did the encore, when the covering came of and revealed what you see on the cover of your bootleg.

marik said:
two questions,

2) can anyone confirm that i heard somewhere that Coldplay bought the lemon and its in a wearhouse somewhere in norway or sweden or something?

Huh, last I heard Thom Yorke bought the lemon and has been residing in it somewhere in the Swiss Alps.

Robert Plant has it, and nobody is sure where he's keeping it, although I noticed something peculiar running down his leg last time I saw him.

typhoon said:
Robert Plant has it, and nobody is sure where he's keeping it, although I noticed something peculiar running down his leg last time I saw him.

:wink: hee heee i get it!!

They never did need that thing anyways...........or any other "Props" for that matter. However, Zoo TV was awesome and I'm glad they did it, as I'm sure they are as well. Plus, I think it was something they "had" to do....but they don't need props for their shows........it works better just the four of them on stage I think.

Back
Top Bottom