3rd leg SUCKS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OOO! Astoria you need an attitude adjustment or something more personal.

Try it yourself!!! You really should experience the 3rd leg. The emotion will overpower you. You will feel the angels grab you, toss you up and throw you down crying, begging for more.

Make sure you wear your green Interference tag proudly, so the angels know where to find you. Don't be shy. You will be redeemed!!

"This is church!"

mad.gif

------------------
If your glass house should crack....POE

[This message has been edited by drumkeeran (edited 10-17-2001).]

Well...if it weren't for the third leg I wouldn't have been able to play..so I'm willing to put up with it.

Astoria, i dont really know what youre talking about. All i know is that i went to the Hamilton show, and it kicked ass. So what if they removed a couple of songs? they also added some more that they hadnt played before! All ive been hearing is that the 3rd leg has been amazing. I know a couple people, like KevM and SkeeK who both went to the toronto shows, and they say that this hamilton show was their favorite. I dont know, maybe you just went to a better show on the 1st leg, but that does NOT mean that the 3rd leg sucks. besides.... nothing that involves U2 can possibly suck.

Geesh, just try to remember that some of us havent had any chance to see them yet and may not ever do so...right now id just about pay 100 bucks to see em play a 5 song acoustic show, alot of you have no clue how lucky youve been to see them even once
frown.gif

Originally posted by follower:
thumbs up for brettig's last comment...any aussie, brazilian, mexican, japanese, argentine, whoever, any excluded U2 fan feels that way.

That's one of the main reasons I moved to the US.

By halloween, I'll have doubled the number of times I've seen U2, in a 6 month period. Saw them four times in Australia, now it will be four times here.

Go where the action is, I say.
smile.gif

P.S. Fuck off Astoria, idiot.

------------------
I'll tell you a story about Johnny McGory.
Shall I being it? Well, that's all that's in it

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
"maybe if we keep playing the same songs, those kids who keep hogging the front row will get bored and go home"

That's what i'm hoping for!
biggrin.gif

U2 has never been the type of band to mix up their setlist a lot. They never will be. It's just not their way of doing things.

I agree though, it would be nice to see them really shake things up like other rock bands seem to do. I remember two back to back Pearl Jam shows I saw. The first and second nights had only 10 songs repeated out of 29-song setlists!

Back to U2...You would think that freeing themselves up from all the props and video walls would have let them get a little more spontaneous, but it didn't. U2 doesn't mix up setlists like that - they never have and they never will.

How about a different opinion?

Why is everyone so upset?
So she doesn't like the tour. She has the right to her opinion. It's not like it's gonna stop anyone from enjoying the tour.

IMO, U2 has played a lot of songs (40 and more so far, i think). The new songs from ATYCLB and the hits are a given, the old and/or less known songs are the bonus the crowd gets every night.

Astoria, you must realise not everyone knows the whole U2 catalog, a lot of people may know 90's U2 so far, some only know ATYCLB songs, for some it could be their very first U2 koncert. Because of that, it is important that U2 introduces its catalog to such people.

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 10-18-2001).]

Originally posted by U2girl:
How about a different opinion?
I don't mind a different opinion
but posts merely designed to get a rise out of me are not appreciated

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom