30 Sec Clips of NLOTH!!!! DISCUSSION ONLY (Do not post download links!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, count me in as seriously bloody excited by those clips... I need to hear more! :drool:

And I'm not the type to be automatically thrilled by anything new U2. I trust my first impressions, and I remember exactly how I felt when I heard the ATYCLB clips: not sure at all, and pretty dissapointed, even if I didn't want to be. This time it's a completely different feeling.

I know these are just 30 secs clip but holy shit, I get an amazing vibe from these... it sounds like U2 but totally new at the same time...

The only one I don't think sounds 100% awesome is Stand Up, and that could very well change once I hear the whole song. All the other ones sound so... interesting! Oh God I can't wait to hear the entire thing!:hyper:

wow, magnificent, is, well, magnificent

the rest sounds great, im a little out of words right now, gotta wait for the full things to actually have an opinnion

The other thing im getting about these clips is that whilst theyre giving a little away theres still TONS were not hearing!.Brilliant!.

Unknown Caller is very different than I expected... I'm assuming this is just the intro, but it's <insert expletive here> amazing.

Without hearing the full songs, it seems like the "Dallas" and "Larrystuff" U2.com clips are not on the album (they just don't seem to fit with these 30 second clips).

I like what I hear so far..

Can't wait to hear more of them, especially MOS, NLOTH, COL, and Fez

That chugging guitar at the end of Magnificent is plain sick.

okay wow, just listened to the first 2 clips and they sound like they were recorded during the Joshua Tree or Achtung Baby era :hyper:

I wish the sample for 'Unknown Caller' was more in the meat of the song..that sounds like the intro maybe

jesus :censored:ing christ, this sounds good. Like, my expectations weren't that high for these clips, but it really sounds like the band is branching out from their recent output. I mean, I know we've heard from many different sources that they have, but wow... I am *really* enjoying these 30 second snippets...

EDIT: I'm in love with those 30 seconds of MoS :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom