30 Sec Clips of NLOTH!!!! DISCUSSION ONLY (Do not post download links!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After hearing these songs, I'm definitely in agreement that Get on Your Boots is a smokescreen for the rest of the album.

I made it all into one song, skipped GOYB.

* link removed by yolland*

Last edited by a moderator:
For assurances, I'm recording the tracks, too, but if you don't mind emailing them to jspartzags at aim dot com, it would be appreciated. :up:

I think we'll see some interesting performances of Breathe by bono.

White as Snow sounds awesome :drool:

After listening to these clips i can safely say without a doubt that this IS the U2 album I have been waiting for as the proper follow-up to Pop. Brilliant.

okay, let's not turn this into a requests thread, it's probably an accident!
can we create a new thread for requests sicy and keep a discussions thread clean???

Every beauty needs to go out with an idiot, how can you stand next to the truth and not see it. :wave:

Love the guitar and bass work. I'm only going to listen to them once. Don't want these 30 seconds burned into my brain where I hear the new album.

I'll Go Crazy is the only thing that isn't really standing out to me, but wow, everyone was right, this is NOTHING like the last two albums.

I've never heard Edge sound so unashamedly like himself. It's so chimey, it's overwhelming. Everything sounds so washed out and indefinitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom