2u

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoots

Blue Crack Supplier
Has anyone ever tried listening to any of U2's albums backwards? As in last song first and first song last? I don't know if this would work but how cool would it be if they made an album that worked both ways?!! :ohmy:

The Wanderer
Dirty Day
The First Time
Some Days
Daddy's Gonna Pay
Stay
Lemon
Numb
Babyface
Zooropa

?

:hmm:

Thanks, Screwtape2 for planting this seed in my brain. ;)

Perhaps UF would work... ending with A Sort Of Homecoming.

...for tonight at last I am coming home :ohmy:

:shifty:

I was thinking that you could probably do it with UF, though having EPAA second would be just a bit weird.

TUF was the first one that comes to mind outside of Zooropa but TUF seems to work better listened straight through. How about Achtung Baby backwards?
Love Is Blindness ( Diving into the sordid world of love, sexuality and evil) then ending with Zoo Station ( the letting go of the past and heading to a new destination.)

Get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun, get the gun.

:evil:

:ohmy: :lol:

Wait what was the whole lawsuit with the kid who caused suicided and the kids parents blamed the band judas priest because of the sub. messages that they supposeily heard in the song and all you can hear in the messages were "do it" ...

Kind of freaks me out..:ohmy:

tpsglick2424 said:
how can you do that with cd's?
I just manually go keep hitting the back button as each song is ending. It's slightly annoying, and often I get distracted and end up going like this: track 10, track 9, track 10, track 8, track 9, track 7, etc., because I forget, and just let it play :lol:

Just making a new playlist, with the songs in opposite order would be so much easier, but I usually can't be bothered.

The Ground Beneath Her Feet
Grace
New York
When I Look at the World
Peace on Earth
Wild Honey
In a Little While
Kite
Walk On
Elevation
Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out of
Beautiful Day

:drool:

Not sure about War however.

I'd like to say POP would be the best, but Wake Up Dead Man is my favourite closing track on all their albums, so it can't be that!
Like axver said EPAA would be too weird as second track on TUF, though I do absolutely love that song.
The Joshua Tree would be so dark and brooding if it started with Mothers and then Exit!! I think I will go with that, The Joshua Tree!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom