25+ in age? Come Talk to Me.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm 26 and I own every album U2 has ever released

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

[This message has been edited by Salome (edited 11-25-2001).]

I don't mean to rain on you all's parade here, I'm not 25 I'm 6 years away from that. It's just that I just realized from looking at the pictures that I was stanting next to an interferencer and didn't even know it.

Angel I'm the short haired girl that stood next to you at the tip on LA2. I remember you were carrying that bag of newspapers and talking about how the NY shows were so energized. Anyways I just thought it was funny when I saw the picture so I figured I'd say something.

Ok you old farts carry on your conversation as if I was never here.
wink.gif
Lol just kidding, you all know I love you, and age is but a number.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Originally posted by mbi16:
Angel I'm the short haired girl that stood next to you at the tip on LA2.

Hey! Well, I wish that I could say I was at LA but no can do my friend. I hadn't even left me country for Vegas yet at that point. Maybe I have a twin...

------------------
"It's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight..."

[This message has been edited by Angel (edited 11-25-2001).]

Originally posted by Angel:
Hey! Well, I wish that I could say I was at LA but no can do my friend. I hadn't even left me country for Vegas yet at that point. Maybe I have a twin...

wow, really, I swear whoever that was looked just like you. wow that is amazing. Now I wonder who it was. I mean she sounded like a huge ass fan, went to all the NYC shows this leg plus the LA ones. So you would think she'd be somewhere online. Her name was Nicole, I think, I mean I met so many people I could be wrong. But damn I swear she's your twin. *looking through pictures in case she accidently made it in so I can post it*
confused.gif

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Originally posted by GypsyHeartgirl:
...I still have some cool old mags and stuff from the 80's and now I want an entire U2 room shrine full of stuff, that is my goal!

A U2 room!! YES!!!! That is a goal of mine as well! lol

------------------

I'm 32. My wife laughed at me for acting like a "teenager" when I took a day off work and waited in line for 8 hours to get into the heart -- and then bouncing up and down all night during the show. And then she almost got mad when I wanted to do it again for the 3rd leg....

Well Angel knows that I too was trying to be a teenager all over again!

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo broke now. Lots of shows and lots of stuff. I too want it all!!!!!!

------------------
...Its no secret that a liar won't believe in anyone else...

I'am 32 years old and I guess I'am slowing down a little. I saw 8 Elevation shows while I saw 9 Popmart.
wink.gif
I waited all day 7 times to get into the heart including to very cold days on the 3rd leg in Chicago. I told people at work that are about my age about it and they thought I was nuts.

I can honestly say my feeling and attitude about U2 is the same as it was when I was 18 and saw my first U2 show. I cant wait for the next tour. I want to get back on track and see at least 9 or more shows the next time!

I guess collecting U2 shows is where I have become a fanatic. Currently I have about 160 shows on CD and about 250 on tape (from my old tape trading days, remember those?) I probebly have about 100 U2 posters from back to the War era but sadly most are in a box. I just have my tour posters framed with all my ticket stubs, autographs and guitar picks from each tour up in my basement rec room at the moment.

I think I will be going to see U2 and collecting U2 audio until they call it quits.

Ladies and Gentlemen! If this were a contest, Blue Room would have won! lol!!! You rock Blue Room! That is exactly what I am talking about!
I too, have started with the bootleg collecting. It can be quite addictive. I am however trying to keep it to the shows I have attended plus a few here and there in very good quality. So far I have one Lovetown, one ZooTV, one Popmart and 8 Elevation. Not that much at the mo, but not too shabby. I just need more time to download!
biggrin.gif

------------------

Originally posted by Jenn121:
I'm 26 and not reliving my youth because my youth hasn't ended. I'll always be singing into a hairbrush ("with or withoooooooout you"), going to rock and roll concerts, dancing around. I never want to let that go...when I'm 60 I hope I still think that music is no good unless it's so loud you can feel the bass in your chest.
Exactly.
I just turned 26 on Nov 26 and it feels SO GREAT!I look 18,I feel even younger,I love U2,"With Or Without You",dancing,my parents,
my boyfriend,my mates,my country,Johnny Depp,
there is the whole world in front of me to explore,but at the same time I've already got some life experience which is good.Life is so cool.
It rocks!
smile.gif
------------------------
The heart is a bloom...

I'm one of the Interference old farts. I'm Bono's age, but I look younger, think younger, and good grief, I certainly act years younger most of the time. I look at people my age and think, "do *I* look like that? God, I sure hope not."
biggrin.gif

After seeing Sicy's tattoo (and others')...I'm starting to get ideas...

disco

Back
Top Bottom