2007 U2 Fan Survey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vincent Vega said:

I think the "If you could, what gig would you go back for", where you had to pick the one concert you would chose if you could go back in time was torture. :(
How can they ask you for just picking one!?

I know!
i think i picked a zootv one..if there was such thing..it was hard though because i was actually at the hawaii show and i would love to go back and see that one again too!
i would go back and see all of them :)

Bonogirl777 said:
What'd you guys pick for the background of WTSHNN? I picked the traditional red background. :drool:

:drool:

Btw, why was Hawaii the pick of the Vertigo shows? Why not the first playing of One Tree Hill in nearly 17 years, or Dublin III, the debut of Window In The Skies etc?

Was it because a lot of people went to it?

Shame that didn't have a write in section (or did it?)

That was a fun survey. I wonder how many people told the truth when asked if they'd illegally downloaded any of U2's albums and whether or not they'd eventually paid for them. That seemed a rather random question imo.

risse said:
That was a fun survey. I wonder how many people told the truth when asked if they'd illegally downloaded any of U2's albums and whether or not they'd eventually paid for them. That seemed a rather random question imo.

I told the truth and said yes. I did feel that it was a bit unfair though, as out of at the very least 200 songs it's only happened three or four times. I've always eventually paid for them, and I'd say the only reason I ever did it was because I just turned 16 and really don't have many reliable ways of legally purchasing music. At school, I'm the only person I know that actually still buys their music, no joke. Not saying that any of that justifies it though, I pretty much consider it stealing.

I've got a few..Deep In The Heart and Race Against Time spring to mind as the most obvious...i'll be paying for them soon enough anyway.

From memory the only other one is Fast Cars.

I don't worry about it because (and i hate to be "that guy" who says it) i think it isn't going to leave Bono and co destitute.

If U2 decides it's time to drop one of their live "warhorse" songs, and they ask you for a suggestion, what song would you suggest they drop? *

Such a TOUGH question...

:wink: let's see, my answer would be... the same as Axver prolly...

most of my answers are the same as last year..

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:
If U2 decides it's time to drop one of their live "warhorse" songs, and they ask you for a suggestion, what song would you suggest they drop? *

Such a TOUGH question...

I had a hard time with that one, personally. I've yet to see them live, so I don't want any of their songs dropped, 'cause I want a chance to experience them live.

Angela

Galeongirl said:

Such a TOUGH question...

most of my answers are the same as last year..

Bullet. no questions.

I found myself answering differently on some questions compared to when I did the 2005 survey 2 years ago... can't remember if I did the 2006 one last year though. For the going back in time show, it's Redrocks for me.

MsPurrl said:

How could you not like Walk On? I mean, just listen to those lyrics--that's one of the most emotional songs I've ever heard! :sad:

It would be interesting to know how those folks came up with their questions.

I can't stand it either.

Galeongirl said:

Such a TOUGH question...

:lol: One must die. I nearly went with Pride, but it actually improved a bit in quality on Vertigo and it hasn't been played at every single gig since its debut like One has.

And regarding the question about a band member leaving, it didn't come from nowhere. Every so often some kind of rumour does the rounds that one's leaving. Bono's pursuing activism or the Irish presidency; Larry will be an actor; Larry's wrists are shot; Edge evolved into a new species ...

Axver said:

:lol: One must die. I nearly went with Pride, but it actually improved a bit in quality on Vertigo and it hasn't been played at every single gig since its debut like One has.

And regarding the question about a band member leaving, it didn't come from nowhere. Every so often some kind of rumour does the rounds that one's leaving. Bono's pursuing activism or the Irish presidency; Larry will be an actor; Larry's wrists are shot; Edge evolved into a new species ...

:hi5: I knew you'd say that! :lol: quite a nice slogan isn't it? One Must Die!
:hmm: would fit on a tshirt...
Pride>>> one because it has no tiring Bonospeech of 5 minutes before it... and I actually like to play the song myself :wink:

meh, I voted for kill the band when one of them quits... it won't be the same...
The favourite album one intrugues me still... last year who won? AB with only a little more right? :scratch:

LAST CALL: 2007 U2 FAN SURVEY
November 27, 2007
posted by: @U2

Time is running out to take part in the 2007 U2 Fan Survey! Here's what
you need to know:

* Don't start unless you can finish all 100+ questions. There's no way
to save your answers and finish later.
* The average time to finish the survey last year was 22 minutes. Some
people finished in as little as 8-10 minutes.
* We've removed a few questions and added a few new ones. But, for the
most part, if you've taken the survey before, you'll recognize almost
all of the questions.

The survey will remain open through November 30. Please tell your U2
fan friends to take the survey, post about it on your favorite mailing
list or message board - spread the word!

take the 2007 U2 Fan Survey >>

http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=604170

The hardest question for me was which song I would want to hear of the ones that have never been played live....I couldn't pick between Drowning Man, Heartland, and Red Hill Mining Town...I ended up picking Heartland but it took me about 10 min lol

Back
Top Bottom