2 verisons of vertigo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Momo

Babyface
okay i have heard 2 different verisons of this song.

I heard the one in that commerical and theres this one they play at my school that has like a extand bass solo its werid its different from whats on the radio and the target commerical.

I would guess one is the album version, like on the commerical, and I think the other may be the Jacknife Lee Remix? I haven't heard that one yet so I don't know for sure...

NO thats not it it was a normal verison but the bass had solos and it sounded extand

what i mean by normal is it was not all funked out dance club sounding.

well you should ask whoever plays it at your school where they found it.

Somewhat off topic...why does iTunes sell a Single Version of Vertigo? Is that different from the version in the CD? Am I going to have to shell out $0.99 to find out?

I think the version you've heard is simply the right channel on it's own from the album/single mix, which has no guitar except for one part in the mix.

damn right first thing on monday morning i going to ask around there lol

It could be the system that the song is being played on....? Whenever one of the radio stations in my hometown played "Walk On", you could never hear the Edge's guitar unless it was the chorus.

its being played in the background of a tv boardcast they use a boombox

Some of you guys obviously haven't listened to the Jacknife Lee mix - it's NOTHING like the normal song, there's a totally new dance rhythm to it. IMO, it's pretty crap actually ;)

Back
Top Bottom