2 Songs from HTDAAB Tonight on BBC1!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WOW! FAN-BLOODYTASTIC!!!!!! SYCMIOYO sounds spectacular played live and i will follow was rockin'. Totally loved when Bono and Edge were singing into same mic!

I did think oh she looks like Ali, seems confirmed then!

It was great to see Jessica so genuinely excited over them and she was really good too as was the whole show. It was so hilarious when Edge pushed Bono over! :laugh: I was also dying to know what was in that gift bag Bono handed to J.Ross, the presenter :scratch: Anyone have any thoughts?
Oh and Bono looked yummy as well!(Guess i should save the rest of this for PLEBA!) :combust:

susanp6 said:
I was also dying to know what was in that gift bag Bono handed to J.Ross, the presenter :scratch: Anyone have any thoughts?

I dunno.. Bono was saying something to Jonathan as he was handing it to him, but I couldn't make it out.

Bono gave Jonathan cigars, when they startred to play Vertigo again he opened the box and gave one to Bono!!
Bono was tring to sing and light up at the same time!!

Cheers for the info&hope you enjoyed it Bono's Tart! You are v.lucky. Could you see Ali quite clearly?

bloody awesome show! never seen a band blow away the whole studio on ross's show like that before! Was so proud of the guys, they entertained, they still have that "are we reaching you at the back" earnesty from their younger days!

It's 01:12am here. I have work tomorrow. But I'm damned if I'm going to bed before someone puts all the video files up.

This could be a long night...

KUEFC09U2 said:
that was actually quite stunning.... most emotional version off Sometimes i have heard, would say even more so than SNL

If memory serves me, Sometimes was an incredibly emotional song at the Bridge concert in NYC.

Cant wait to hear these songs in person....Sometimes you cant make it on your own especially!

boosterjuice said:
Where's gorman when you need him.

Or Alan.

mwb2 on the other thread is doing alright though. The videos aren't the best quality but they'll do for now!

Lucy3011 said:

Well, Alan is mighty peeved because all he has is 4 hours of Channel 4!!:mad: :sad: Both on his PC and on his VCR. Well, they see the same signal so this was to be expected. Damn set top box didn't turn over and back again :(

But then he's had one too many Vodkas and Redbulls to attempt encoding and posting a file right now!! :drunk: :yawn:

On a lighter note, he did capture Snow Patrol successfully! :) But he figures you won't care much for that right now :lol:

He's now going to bed in a grump.........:madspit: (;))

Just wanna say what a great performence that was on JR!! And we got I Will Follow aswell!! With Bono right at the end saying to a guy in the audience - "Stand up you miserable bastard"! or git or whatever!!? SYCMIOYO was just amazing - even tho Bono's Falsetto almost went at one point, it didnt matter, cos Edge just sang over it! Great show.

How come I Will Follow was introduced as their first single? I thought that was Out Of Control.

they did vertigo went away interview then jonathon ross said there here with sycmioyo and their first single I Will Follow, at start bono said" this is only out of respect for jonathon ross....I WILL FOLLOW"! it wasnt planned, out of control after cameras, listen closley to after B says 1 more for us, J:Ross says this is U2 with out...cuts scene

uwwedoogie said:
they did vertigo went away interview then jonathon ross said there here with sycmioyo and their first single I Will Follow, at start bono said" this is only out of respect for jonathon ross....I WILL FOLLOW"! it wasnt planned, out of control after cameras, listen closley to after B says 1 more for us, J:Ross says this is U2 with out...cuts scene

I heard that too! Damn the BBC!!:mad:

The song you didnt hear was a version of Vertigo with changed lyrics from Bono while smoking one of JR cigars!!

yeah, sorry ooc was planned but JR screw up caused it to be i will follow...i love i will follow but which would you have prefered on national tv? Out of control no doubt

Back
Top Bottom