2 of my LA pics used for bootleg covers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2SJ

Refugee
Check it out!
biggrin.gif

I just got a thrill out of this and had to share my excitement, 2 of my LA pics were made into boot covers! I am just so amazed that I was close enough to take good pics...lol, I have pics from Pop and Zoo concerts where the boys were 1/4 inch big!
Elevation was truely amazing, I still can't get over it, being that close, U2 made my dreams become reality...
BTW, What can I do about the post Elevation depression that has hit me, and won't go away???
Front cover:
11-12-01_front.jpg

Back cover:
11-12-01_back.jpg

Back cover
Front cover
*hoping these links and pics work*

[This message has been edited by U2SJ (edited 12-09-2001).]

those are great pictures! congratulations!
smile.gif

------------------
Happy Hannukah!

"Revolution starts at home, in your heart, in your refusal to compromise your beliefs and your values." - Bono

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

You hurt yourself, you hurt your lover, then you discover what you thought was freedom is just greed...

Awesome pics! I too am amazed that I was so close to the band that they were bigger than ants! I had behind the stage seats and didn't realize how great the seats were going to be until I got there!

haha unreal
can i ask. did u give them permission?
Im asking because Ive noticed that i have had quite a few donwloads on webshots of my London pics and i wonder what those people are doing with them.
I guess it serves me right for not putting my name on them somehow.

That's so cool! And those are good pics!

As for the Elevation Depression....I find that spending massive amounts of time on Intereference helps as well as continually listening to U2 music and downloading their pics are also good ways to stave off the depression. Hope this helps, even though it's a little fanatical! Haha.

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Bono: I don't walk, I swagger! I sashayed once, but just once. It wasn't for me.

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
did u give them permission?
Im asking because Ive noticed that i have had quite a few donwloads on webshots of my London pics and i wonder what those people are doing with them.
I guess it serves me right for not putting my name on them somehow.

Zooropamanda- Yes, the guy who runs the site asked me permission....
Do you have the link to your pics posted somewhere or do people just find your pics in the webshots search? I'm asking cuz I never have luck doing the search on webshots, when searching for U2 or Bono the same pics always seem to pull up...
Hey, I'd love to see your London pics, whats the link?

Back
Top Bottom