1987-1993 Appreciation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi, what is Race Against Time?
That's the only one on your list I do NOT have, or ever heard ....
Where you find it ?
steve!!

I feel so incredibly fortunate to have seen&met U2 during their peak period of the Zoo! :happy: :bow:

I love everything about this period. Except Rattle and Hum:reject: Well... not the entire album.... I like AIWIY, Van Diemen's Land and Heartland, but apart from that, I can live without that album...

AB is my favourite and JT is in the second place... Zooropa is on my top five. So I guess this is my favourite era:wink:

I would really like to invent a time machine so I could go to a ZooTV show:sad:

Pero said:
Only flaw is rattle and hum
But hey, nothing's perfect

the songs made for rattle and hum are all great, it was just too much in such a little amount of time.

the movie is what killed them.

Certainly U2's peak years. I wish I'd been a fan then. Unfortunately, I was born in 84, so I was too late. :(

Thanks for putting all of the album covers together because it really helps gather how strong that era was.

Something about being a U2 fan makes it impossible not smile or hold some deep reverence for those times when seeing any of those covers in a store, or anywhere for that matter.

highestmountain said:
Hi, what is Race Against Time?
That's the only one on your list I do NOT have, or ever heard ....
Where you find it ?
steve!!

It's a (mostly instrumental) B-side from JT album. You can probably get it if you ask around in Music from the internet forum.

I do love that whole era... but i think their best years were 1980-1984. I prefer the whole war sound to the zooropa one.

Back
Top Bottom