$150 for 25 songs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ramblin rose said:

Just curious, how many pages of this thread did you actually read?

Too be honest with you, I didn't bother reading too many, because it seems like all of these posts are revolving around the same thing...I may be wrong for putting this quote on this page but in actuality it doesn't really matter where it is because I think it needs to be addressed.

If I stepped on people's toes, sorry, but I'm getting sick of individuals who think they are above the law or that they are holyer than thou.

Well, guess what... Things are always more available in the US than other countries. Get used to it. Download the box set illegally if you don't have iTunes. That solves your problem. Then when the boxset comes out in your country, download it legally if you want. No harm done.

Just out of curiosity... I wonder how long it will take for these songs to show up on p2p sites? Do you think people will just buy the set, then rip the DRM off of it and release it on P2P?? That would be an easy way to get the set right then and there... especially if anyone has access to those newsgroups, where you can download a whole ton of stuff. The internet is great, isn't it?

Well, by ripping the DRM, I mean just stripping the DRM and leaving it as an itunes file.. not re-encoding it all into MP3, and thus degrading the sound quality. I wonder if they will release the WHOLE set? That's like 2GB, I'm surprised any of you people on here got the thing to download lol. Even at 1.5MB, I don't know if I trust my ISP to not cut me off for going 2GB in one day :)

:tsk:

*wished U2 would have never released The Complete U2 so there would be no bitching about the rare tracks*

:sigh:

It seems there are a lot of fans here who only want to be fans when get presented everything exactly the way they want it...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom