10,000 U2 Fans!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
A lil' while ago.... we reached 10,000 crazy U2 fans as members of Feedback!

Feedback is by far the largest U2 community in the world, thanks for being a part of it!

Joel

Could you just imagine an Interference only U2 gig?!?@ In our Interference dreams.... :cute:

hell daisy, that aint a bad idea
imagine the fight for the heart :rant:
so who's staying at my place?
its going to have to be in australia of course.
my only request is that if beds are shared, u clean the sheets afterwards and if mine is shared, please dont have cold feet.

Angel said:
Could you just imagine an Interference only U2 gig?!?@ In our Interference dreams.... :cute:

Well... technically... 10,000 is JUST the forum here. There are over 100,000 nutty u2 fans that have signed up for the Interference email announcement list.... (that I dont send out very often).....

A large stadium perhaps? ;)

Hmmm.....does anyone know how many are signed up at U2.com's forums? Because I figure everyone that visits this forum is signed up on that forum as well......

PHENOMENAL!

Thank y'....thank y' vurrry much.....

Elvis, you changed my life a year ago when I found your website...and for the better. I love my little bluecyber-home & family!

tha_you14.gif
tha_you17.gif

tha_you6.gif
tha_you19.gif

:heart:
elvis.gif
:heart:

U2 Fans = the best people in the world!

Last edited:
Re: Re: 10,000 U2 Fans!

Achtung Bubba said:

Didja count the schizophrenics who have multiple handles?

If you didn't, the real number's prolly closer to several dozen. :mac:

LOL! Back in the 80's my teenage brother had the first computer bulletin board in town. He started it with a couple of friends who were his sysops, or mods. First it was just a group of friends, then it spread to others in town with computers, and grew, and next thing he knew they were up to 75 members! He was so happy, he wanted to meet all the people. He and his two friends organized a pizza party at the local Pizza Hut and invited everyone via the message board. The night of the party came, and they waited, but only 8 guys showed up. Finally they went ahead and ate, but always watched the door for more they hoped to meet. "I like Mr. X" one guy said how he wanted to meet him. "Where is Darth Skywalker, I thought for sure he'd show" someone else commented. The night went on, but they were only 8 in number. They found out later that there were actually only 13 human members, and all the rest were just people's aliases and characters they were acting out! So, I'd hate to have this site buy out a 10,000 seat arena and only have 350 actual bodies show up:ohmy:

I do appreciate this site and how cool it is and how much it puts up with us all. I'd ban lots more people if I had a site LOL! ;) Thanks!:)

GypsyHeartgirl said:

LOL! Back in the 80's my teenage brother had the first computer bulletin board in town. He started it with a couple of friends who were his sysops, or mods. First it was just a group of friends, then it spread to others in town with computers, and grew, and next thing he knew they were up to 75 members! He was so happy, he wanted to meet all the people. He and his two friends organized a pizza party at the local Pizza Hut and invited everyone via the message board. The night of the party came, and they waited, but only 8 guys showed up. Finally they went ahead and ate, but always watched the door for more they hoped to meet. "I like Mr. X" one guy said how he wanted to meet him. "Where is Darth Skywalker, I thought for sure he'd show" someone else commented. The night went on, but they were only 8 in number. They found out later that there were actually only 13 human members, and all the rest were just people's aliases and characters they were acting out! So, I'd hate to have this site buy out a 10,000 seat arena and only have 350 actual bodies show up:ohmy:

:ohmy: Only 13. :lmao:

When there where actually 75 people being 100%, but only 13 people existed --> then the 13 people are 17,3333% of the actual number of people being 75.

Transfered to Interference having 10.000 members, there would be approximately 1733,3333 people at the Interferencer gig.......:yes: Bare with me, I'm just downloading something and I'm so bored, so...don't take this too seriously! :laugh: :lol: :lmao: :coocoo:

Re: Re: Re: 10,000 U2 Fans!

GypsyHeartgirl said:

LOL! Back in the 80's my teenage brother had the first computer bulletin board in town. He started it with a couple of friends who were his sysops, or mods. First it was just a group of friends, then it spread to others in town with computers, and grew, and next thing he knew they were up to 75 members! He was so happy, he wanted to meet all the people. He and his two friends organized a pizza party at the local Pizza Hut and invited everyone via the message board. The night of the party came, and they waited, but only 8 guys showed up. Finally they went ahead and ate, but always watched the door for more they hoped to meet. "I like Mr. X" one guy said how he wanted to meet him. "Where is Darth Skywalker, I thought for sure he'd show" someone else commented. The night went on, but they were only 8 in number. They found out later that there were actually only 13 human members, and all the rest were just people's aliases and characters they were acting out!

That is so funny!!!!:lmao:

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*throws confetti and balloons all over inteference*

thanks Joel for creating this wacky place! :dance:

just for the record...
-MOST- people have one member name.... some time ago, I actually calculated the number of people with multiple names, and the % was actually quite low.

Joel

Elvis,

Congratulations! This is a great environment you have created for us fans. There is nothing else that comes close. Feedback is the best.

Joel-
To echo what deep, said i agree.

thx for clarifation on the #s here..and our chat.

Umm
what i realized about this place is-
1-there may b 9500-10000 real ppl here
2--there are prolly 500 folk that post often
3-there are about a 100 who post here obsessively, I being one;):)

thx for a great place.
Dave

Last edited:
diamond said:

Umm
what i realized about this place is-
1-there may b 9500-10000 real ppl here
2--there are prolly 500 folk that post often
3-there are about a 100 who post here obsessively, I being one;):)

1) about right

2) actually... there are somewhere between 1500-2000 that post OFTEN.

3) I also think this is a bit higher... I'd say more like between 100-300 obsessives ;)

:)

Thanks Joel...and congrats on Interference: your not-so-little baby

:happy:

Back
Top Bottom