1 minute clip from Original of the Species!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zoocarolina

Refugee
UPDATE: As to not mislead people, it has now been determined that this is NOT U2. It is a band called 'Ours'.

I'm not sure if this is new U2 or not but I got it from the U2bloodreskyhub and they're saying it's one of the new songs and that someone hacked into u2.com to get it. Not sure, I've listened to it a couple of times and it sounds like Bono, help me out here folks or is this just a joke???

I can email it to folks and if someone can load it somewhere let me know bc my premium membership hasn't kicked in yet.

If this is true, holy shit!!!!

Let me know what I can do or if this should go in U2 News!!!

I can't particularly PM you or anything, but just go to my website (its just a blog) and e-mail there since my address is extremley easy to get to.

As far as its validity goes...well, either someone has a really good band with a great Bono impression, or this is the real deal.

And I really don't know what to think of it...it's...well...it just sounds like "Bad" with "Electrical Storm" playing in the background.

Last edited:
Sounds like it was too good to be true folks, sorry to get anyone excited, I was hoping like everyone else!!! Hopefully we'll have something new soon.

Ok... this isnt the real thing....

So to keep this from getting out of control, I'm going to close the thread.

THIS IS NOT U2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom