Zzyzx (Buy a vowel!), California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite Sims death:

Build a back patio on the second floor of a house and a firecracker machine. Place barrels in every available space and fill the adjoining rooms with rugs or anything else. The firecracker will land inside and start a fire and burn your motherfucking house to the ground. People will die... I'm a man of my woooooord. Hehahahaha!

Holy shit. :lol: This is something that I MUST DO. I'll browse around and see if I can find any rugby uniforms over at modthesims2.com. I won't put him in an electric chair, though... I'll just give him a really shitty stove and conveniently neglect to install a fire alarm. Sim death by fire. :drool:

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.

Actually, how about making a whole family of shitty rugby-related people? Percy Montogomery, that coach of yours right now, Matt "Beached Whale" Dunning, most other Wallabies ... now that would be a Sim death by fire to remember. :drool:

My favorite Sims death:

Build a back patio on the second floor of a house and a firecracker machine. Place barrels in every available space and fill the adjoining rooms with rugs or anything else. The firecracker will land inside and start a fire and burn your motherfucking house to the ground. People will die... I'm a man of my woooooord. Hehahahaha!

Some people just want to watch the world burn :tsk:

gluey;5334857:tsk: But doesn't Katie know that PND DOES NOT EXIST!! It's true. Tom said so. The aliens told him first :yes:[/QUOTE said:
Yeah, that's a funny one. One day he'll say it doesn't exist, and another day he'll say it's best treated with vitamins (just like a wife, it seems) and to forget this Psychiatry carry-on! What a load of hoo-ha. As if a doctor of medicine would know as much as a shittastic actor.

:tsk:

Same here. I don't quite no what to do with my Sims when I play it. They just kind of hang around the house and burn dinner. I want them to do interesting things.
:(
One day I'll read the booklet to find out what you're supposed to do.
same here. every time, i'd play for a couple hours and then be like...now what? even when i played it with pure intentions, my sim could never make friends, because by the time you get done bathing, sleeping, eating, etc. it's time to do it all over again! the time is weird in that game. it takes too long to do everything, so when you try to throw a party, it's 3 am in simsland and everyone else is asleep.

same here. every time, i'd play for a couple hours and then be like...now what? even when i played it with pure intentions, my sim could never make friends, because by the time you get done bathing, sleeping, eating, etc. it's time to do it all over again! the time is weird in that game. it takes too long to do everything, so when you try to throw a party, it's 3 am in simsland and everyone else is asleep.

Yes! and I think my sims get a little depressed. One Sim got the sack because she kept missing the bus, but that was only because I literally couldn't get her on it. So she had a lot of showers instead of working, and ate a lot. I used to wonder if it was like tv where you didn't have to go to the dunny or wash etc.
:hmm:

Oh god, trying to host parties always was a monumental flop. I generally just focused on some career advancement. Or simply making the house even bigger and more insane.

Words cannot express... you're no longer in disguise.

And I even forgot to include the best frames!

bush6.jpg

bush5.jpg

In true redneck fashion, Dubya wants to dine out with the Colonel...even after he's just had his clothes burned away by an electric chair.

Yes! and I think my sims get a little depressed. One Sim got the sack because she kept missing the bus, but that was only because I literally couldn't get her on it. So she had a lot of showers instead of working, and ate a lot. I used to wonder if it was like tv where you didn't have to go to the dunny or wash etc.
:hmm:

Oh god, it pissed me off how it sometimes would take 30 bloody minutes for them to get from one side of the house to the other just to catch the bus, even when the place wasn't very big.

bush6.jpg

bush5.jpg

In true redneck fashion, Dubya wants to dine out with the Colonel...even after he's just had his clothes burned away by an electric chair.

:lmao: :lmao:

TOO MUCH SUPERWIN.

bush6.jpg

bush5.jpg

Oh man. :lol:

I had David Bowie, Bono, and Urkel living in a house once... that cracked me up. Edge was jealous that his wife was living with those two men.

LINE!

"Endure. You could be the outcast... you can make the choice no one else can face."

No studying.

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.

Actually, how about making a whole family of shitty rugby-related people? Percy Montogomery, that coach of yours right now, Matt "Beached Whale" Dunning, most other Wallabies ... now that would be a Sim death by fire to remember. :drool:

Hell, why stop at rugby? I'll even throw Shane Warne into the mix!

Endyu', Mastah Wayne. You can be da one who'll make da choice t'at no one else will face ... the right choice.

A far better line read than mine... I fucking love Michael Caine's cockney accent.

Channeling Begins now:

"Will you ever give up on me, Alfred?"
"NEH-VA'!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom