Zzyzx (Buy a vowel!), California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I love the building and decorating part so much, that once it's done, I'm too bored with the Sims to actually play the characters.

The exception is when I have an elaborate idea for a 'story', so I spend plenty of time playing the family and setting them up for photos to fit my scenarios (the 'move_objects on' cheat code comes in handy here.) I made one once where the family's Servo robot got fed up with their filthy dishes and tried to kill the whole family.

I'm a bright one, ain't I?

And I'm running behind in this thread. Do you still need Paint it Black, Ax?

Ah, the Sims... I once made a suicidal Dubya. :cute:

bush2.jpg

bush4.jpg

Don't you fucking laugh about my condition... it's very serious.

Are you like Katie Holmes and suffering from purple hands?

Where's cin, anyway. I got my mum to get me that celebrity rag to find out what was going on with her and apparently Tom made her hands purple by forcing her to overdose on vitamins. She's probably suffering postnatal depression or something. Lucky she has Tom there!

So all this said, I deduce that LMP is suffering from either purple hands, Scientology, or he is secretly Katie Holmes. So yeah, we shouldn't make fun PeeFan.
:yes:

Yeah, I love the building and decorating part so much, that once it's done, I'm too bored with the Sims to actually play the characters.

The exception is when I have an elaborate idea for a 'story', so I spend plenty of time playing the family and setting them up for photos to fit my scenarios (the 'move_objects on' cheat code comes in handy here.) I made one once where the family's Servo robot got fed up with their filthy dishes and tried to kill the whole family.

I take it the family killing Servo was in Sims 2? I haven't played that, just Sims 1. I wish the robot could go on murderous sprees in that. I'd totally have too much fun with that.

And yes, nobody has sent it to me yet. :(

(amakaxver[at]gmail.com if you don't already have my e-mail address.)

Make it your job to remember.

I remember when my parents mistook me for a etch-a-sketch and shook me really hard that one time as a baby. The Child services building looks pretty nice.

This one time, I went to the beach, and a barnacle touched my special place. :sad:

He does, yes. To satify his inner completist and to provide me with lulz.

Actually, Steph, I don't suppose you'd like to do to George Gregan what you did to Dubya? :wink:

Nope, I've only played Sims 1. The robot didn't actually go on murderous sprees, I just made it look like he was, through moving objects (and people around), clever photography, and descriptive captions.

I even managed to make it look like the mom was defending her kids against it with a knife by pausing it while she was chopping vegetables, then moving her into position.

Give me an email address or MSN/AIM name to send it to, and you've got it :)

I actually really like U2's cover of Paint it Black, but their cover of Fortunate Son is terrible.

Nope, I've only played Sims 1. The robot didn't actually go on murderous sprees, I just made it look like he was, through moving objects (and people around), clever photography, and descriptive captions.

I even managed to make it look like the mom was defending her kids against it with a knife by pausing it while she was chopping vegetables, then moving her into position.

I actually really like U2's cover of Paint it Black, but their cover of Fortunate Son is terrible.
ilooklikeadam@hotmail.com

Where's cin, anyway. I got my mum to get me that celebrity rag to find out what was going on with her and apparently Tom made her hands purple by forcing her to overdose on vitamins. She's probably suffering postnatal depression or something. Lucky she has Tom there!

So all this said, I deduce that LMP is suffering from either purple hands, Scientology, or he is secretly Katie Holmes. So yeah, we shouldn't make fun PeeFan.

I think she's suffering from something more than purple hands... but it has to do with some weird Scientology vitamin cleanser that they use to purify their bodies in the initiation process or something. That and give the "church" a lot of their money.

Your logic may be flawed, but one of the conclusions is correct.

Ah, the Sims... I once made a suicidal Dubya. :cute:

bush2.jpg

bush4.jpg

Words cannot express... you're no longer in disguise.

could i ask what that is or am i to rudely nosey? :lol:

Yes, you are. It's a very sensitive issue.

We know how to rock the party.

:rockon: :dance:

:up: Exactamundo.

:tsk: But doesn't Katie know that PND DOES NOT EXIST!! It's true. Tom said so. The aliens told him first :yes:

Oooh, gotcha. See, I'd want the robot to really go on a murderous spree. Who needs nice, happy simulated families when you can have that sort of lulz?

amakaxver[at]gmail.com, as I subsequently edited into the earlier post. :wink:

Yeah, off memory I don't recall Paint It Black being THAT bad - but then anything beats Fortunate Son unless it's Elvis Ate America or A Room At The Heartbreak Hotel.

This one time, I went to the beach, and a barnacle touched my special place. :sad:

That's what Uncle Reuben told me too when we went snorkeling. He told me he was looking for tentacles... perhaps I misunderstood.

all this talk of the sims is making me want to find my disc and install it on this computer :hmm:

Same here. I don't quite no what to do with my Sims when I play it. They just kind of hang around the house and burn dinner. I want them to do interesting things.
:(
One day I'll read the booklet to find out what you're supposed to do.

There was an electric chair in Sims 2? :ohmy:

This site FTW! Mod the Sims 2 - Downloads

Actually, Steph, I don't suppose you'd like to do to George Gregan what you did to Dubya? :wink:

Holy shit. :lol: This is something that I MUST DO. I'll browse around and see if I can find any rugby uniforms over at modthesims2.com. I won't put him in an electric chair, though... I'll just give him a really shitty stove and conveniently neglect to install a fire alarm. Sim death by fire. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom