Zzyzx (Buy a vowel!), California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I might down a bottle of plonk tonight. Who in this hemisphere is with me? Because remember, you're either with me or against me. Or sober, but whatev.

I'm thinking of doing some drunkposting tomorrow night.

Recap:

Movies watched last night: The Wizard of Oz (needed moar Pink Floyd), Annie (needed less of that Grace Farrell woman flashing her panties)

Accomplishments made on The Sims: Built a house made to look like an old church remodeled into the house. Now I want to be filthy rich so I can live in just such a house.

Midnight run to the grocery store to buy: ice cream, mmm.

Strangest purchase today: A catnip filled mouse that squeaks when you barely touch it. I don't have a cat (yet.)

Weirdest dream last night: Tori Amos accidentally killing someone in a Harry Potter film.

I was kidding, but didn't want to attach a smiley at the end to show my whimsical banter. I'm Spartacus.

If it makes you feel any better, I was dropped on my head as a baby... twice. One time, I almost fell in the washer/dryer.

Bloody hell! I shouldn't laugh. You could be a poster child for survivors of childhood accidents.

Accomplishments made on The Sims: Built a house made to look like an old church remodeled into the house. Now I want to be filthy rich so I can live in just such a house.

I must admit, I have always found the house design side of The Sims far more entertaining than actually playing the game. But then, I did once want to be an architect.

Oh fuck.

If it were a dude, I'd say claim you were having lady problems and can't work that day. I know that always takes me aback when a girl says that.

Or be like Peter Griffin:

"Hey Mr. Weed, I can't come to work today. I was in a terrible plane crash. My entire family was killed and I am a vegetable... I'm see you tomorrow."

:lol:

That would be awesome.

I wish I was working for a guy, though. Female bosses are the very definition of the word "bitchy."

Gah! I remember you don't like using them for some reason...but I just forgot about it a few minutes later.

(My mind is like an etch-a-sketch most of the time)

Make it your job to remember.

I remember when my parents mistook me for a etch-a-sketch and shook me really hard that one time as a baby. The Child services building looks pretty nice.

That would be awesome.

I wish I was working for a guy, though. Female bosses are the very definition of the word "bitchy."

Oh shit, I bet. I kind of wish I could get a job, with my medical condition prevents me from getting any work.

I must admit, I have always found the house design side of The Sims far more entertaining than actually playing the game. But then, I did once want to be an architect.
agreed. i always loved making houses on the sims. last time i played, i was trying to make my character into a whore. she majorly hit on every one (guy and girl) who stopped by her house, and walked around in see-through clothing.

You are no angel Gluey!

:shocked: :angry:

Good work! :)

I think I might down a bottle of plonk tonight. Who in this hemisphere is with me? Because remember, you're either with me or against me. Or sober, but whatev.

:hyper: Oooh ooh!! PICK ME, PICK ME!!!!

Again, not directed at you... I was speaking about myself.

:rolleyes: The ego has landed......:tongue:

I'm thinking of doing some drunkposting tomorrow night.

Mind that cheese Ax :wink:

Gluey is a goddess in disguise.

:ohmy: :kiss:

Or a wolf in sheeps clothes?

I like to think of myself as more of a Foxxy lady.....:evil:

That would be awesome.

a-fucking-men. every time i've had a female boss, they made my life a living hell. not that i like my male bosses that much more, but with women it just seems like they have to prove themselves more, and do so by being as heartless and rigid as possible.

agreed. i always loved making houses on the sims. last time i played, i was trying to make my character into a whore. she majorly hit on every one (guy and girl) who stopped by her house, and walked around in see-through clothing.

Fuck, I'd make the girl I liked at the time and me move into a house, spend the first day hitting it off, use the rosebud (Awesome Citizen Kane reference that I get now) cheat code, and make a shaggin' mansion. And hire a robot butler.

I'd usually just turn my characters into major nerds. And I'd cheat like hell so that I could just keep going nuts with expanding the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom