Zzyzx (Buy a vowel!), California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly fixed (but I don't mind weidy though :wink: )

I'm used to fast posting...but I think I'm more of an idiotic freak than a regular freak :wink:

I think you are a fast living kind of a person...but I understand if you want to hang out with the slower crowd :hug:

Are you calling her mentally retarded?

The server had a spew once during a change over or upgrade or something Elvis was doing, and he decided to leave it as is. I think that, depending on your location in the world, it's like the default date before your profile becomes validated. I'm very trendy with things like this you see.
i know it's the default date for...i forget what kind of software. maybe it's php. but it's like the earliest date i think it recognizes.

The server had a spew once during a change over or upgrade or something Elvis was doing, and he decided to leave it as is. I think that, depending on your location in the world, it's like the default date before your profile becomes validated. I'm very trendy with things like this you see.

You know what though, lol, nevermind because I was thinking it was after that song, but that's December 63, not 69.

Slightly fixed (but I don't mind weidy though :wink: )

I'm used to fast posting...but I think I'm more of an idiotic freak than a regular freak :wink:

I think you are a fast living kind of a person...but I understand if you want to hang out with the slower crowd :hug:

haha, sorry. I can never tell if it's L or I, so I went with i. :D

:bow: I worship thee. You MUST be a god. You became a fan BEFORE U2 even formed. :love:

HEY GUYS. I've been gone from my home for the past 30 hours. Adventures were had, and I am exhausted. How's you guys? :tongue:

We's guys doing good :yes:

I'm planning on alcohol tonight :evil: :yes:

It's a women's clothing shop, so everyone is a girl. I'm the youngest one there. Some of my coworkers are going through menopause. That should give you some indication of the working environment.

Oh fuck.

If it were a dude, I'd say claim you were having lady problems and can't work that day. I know that always takes me aback when a girl says that.

Or be like Peter Griffin:

"Hey Mr. Weed, I can't come to work today. I was in a terrible plane crash. My entire family was killed and I am a vegetable... I'm see you tomorrow."

Hey Chass! :wave:

Ugh, I've lost my copy of the Paint It Black cover. Could any of you kindly e-mail it to me? My inner completist is very distressed at the moment, I assure you.

Uh....no...I meant living a fast paced lifestyle. I'm mentally retarded.

I'm sorry Angela :hug:

I was kidding, but didn't want to attach a smiley at the end to show my whimsical banter. I'm Spartacus.

I probably am according to a lot of people.

:nopompom:

If it makes you feel any better, I was dropped on my head as a baby... twice. One time, I almost fell in the washer/dryer.

i know it's the default date for...i forget what kind of software. maybe it's php. but it's like the earliest date i think it recognizes.

vB!! Yes! Ghat's right, god! haha. Not to be confused with the world's most VILE beer: VB - which is extracted from the bile duct of a saltwater crocodile and imported.

Oh fuck.

If it were a dude, I'd say claim you were having lady problems and can't work that day. I know that always takes me aback when a girl says that.

Or be like Peter Griffin:

"Hey Mr. Weed, I can't come to work today. I was in a terrible plane crash. My entire family was killed and I am a vegetable... I'm see you tomorrow."
:lmao:

vB!! Yes! Ghat's right, god! haha. Not to be confused with the world's most VILE beer: VB - which is extracted from the bile duct of a saltwater crocodile and imported.

No, I'm fairly convinced Fourex is worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom