Zzyzx (Buy a vowel!), California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And here's the list Ax and I came up with for him to enter:

larrydesertislandlistin2.jpg
you're still using the viva forever > october segue :heart:

and rickroll :love:

I'm exhausted. :sigh: Freight shipments suck. I'm actually going to fake a migraine tomorrow, just in case work calls for me to do a shift. I'd rather ram a fork down my throat than fold hundreds of size 14+ shirts.

Is your boss a guy or a girl?

I got a card in the mail "To Kim, This note acknowledges the big contribution you have made to **** School during the time you have been involved getting a dumb moronic bitch fired.

Regards

Staff, pupils, PTA.

Fixed for the future.

Yep. Achtung-era b-side. It's not good, but I don't think it's quite as bad as a lot of people here reckon. It's far better than Fortunate Son in any case!
Is it on that site you referred me to before for bootlegs n such? I have to hear this, for lulz.

He rickroll'd DI V? Ha! What gets me is the Wiggles tune! :lmao:

That is epic win, LM!

The song titles on that list are so perfect for Larry:

"I Am Your Singer"
"Money Song"
"Nobody's Hero"
"Wait And Bleed"
"Ice Hockey Hair"

The George Michael song is a reference to this guy who claimed that it's exactly the same as A Man And A Woman.

hi weldy! :wave:

you others are freaks and post too fast. i'm going to check out where the slow people hang out.

Slightly fixed (but I don't mind weidy though :wink: )

I'm used to fast posting...but I think I'm more of an idiotic freak than a regular freak :wink:

I think you are a fast living kind of a person...but I understand if you want to hang out with the slower crowd :hug:

So, I was filing some papers today, and I got this nasty paper cut. The stinging, everything. Ugh.

Anna, how did you get a customized join date?

The server had a spew once during a change over or upgrade or something Elvis was doing, and he decided to leave it as is. I think that, depending on your location in the world, it's like the default date before your profile becomes validated. I'm very trendy with things like this you see.

I nearly used that song in a real DI contest. I can't remember if it was pre-DI4 or not... if it was, I should've fucking done it.

Rick Astley invented the word soundscape.

Yes, you should have. I tried to convince you. :tsk:

Oh well, maybe I'll use it then.

Is your boss a guy or a girl?

It's a women's clothing shop, so everyone is a girl. I'm the youngest one there. Some of my coworkers are going through menopause. That should give you some indication of the working environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom