Zzyzx (Buy a vowel!), California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i heard a duran duran song on the radio today, i think it was a new song and it was good. sorry i'm not up to date on new duran duran but i sure knew the old especially the mtv videos from the 80's. old me

:tsk: i've heard enough bad covers of their songs as it is.

But it's U2. The band behind such legendary covers as PAINT IT BLACK! And NEON LIGHTS! And everybody's favourite, FORTUNATE SON! How can Polka Like The Wolf fail? Death Metal Like The Wolf should be pretty sweet too. Adam's doing vocals.

Plus you may get royalties and legions of adoring fans. :wink:
swoon.gif

But it's U2. The band behind such legendary covers as PAINT IT BLACK! And NEON LIGHTS! And everybody's favourite, FORTUNATE SON! How can Polka Like The Wolf fail? Death Metal Like The Wolf should be pretty sweet too. Adam's doing vocals.

:reject: I quite enjoy the Neon Lights cover.

Paint It Black and Fortunate Son both make me cringe a bit though.

But...but...Khan I thought Duran Duran was one of your favorite bands? After all this time I thought I knew you, do I truly not know you at all?

I have some university work you could do if that'd help pass the time. :wink:

I'm fairly bored. Should go grocery shopping but I'm slacking on it because there's rain about, and if I can put something off until tomorrow, I will! Even if I'm low on supplies for tonight ...

Sure! I used to be a history minor. :wink:

Class act procrastinator. :tsk: Grocery shopping used to be my least favourite thing about living off campus. Public fucking transport for the lose. At least in Newfoundland, that is...maybe it's better where you live. There is nothing quite as awful as standing at an unsheltered bus stop in the middle of a blizzard with ten shopping bags wrapped around your close-to-being-frostbitten arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom