Zzyzx (Buy a vowel!), California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, because we explicitly said who we were referring to earlier, so it wasn't about you. I don't even know you, so who am I to say?

I'm not going to call you stupid, since it was a misunderstanding. If you're not comfortable here, I'd suggest either sticking around and trying to keep up some conversations, or post somewhere where you feel more welcome. I don't mean this in any rude or callous way.

Ok...I guess it was a misunderstanding since I didn't read who you were talking about.

I'm trying...but since I don't own (like any video game console or any of the U2 remasters) or know what you guys are talking about...I try not to butt in. I mean I could...but that would be rude of me.

Don't worry about being rude or callous to me right now...I'm just taking things the wrong way (as usual). Just don't be suprised if I take everything seriously or I think that I'm the one that you are irritated at. It's just the idiot nature in me :D :wink:

But as of right now...I'm going to try and stick around. I like this thread :up:

I like you :D

I like to think of myself as personable. :wink:

Go with LMP's advice. He knows the spirit of the superthreads better than I do. If you really want to stick around, ease in slowly and tell us a little bit more about yourself one post at a time. It's only natural that folks may be a bit apprehensive at first when responding to someone they hardly know, so don't take it personally.

same goes for all their long song titles.

stuck in a moment you can't get out of, sometimes you can't make it on your own, i still haven't found what i'm looking for, etc.

If God Will Send His Angels. If You Wear That Velvet Dress. Sucktasticness.

Though Until The End Of The World works.

Ok...I guess it was a misunderstanding since I didn't read who you were talking about.

I'm trying...but since I don't own (like any video game console or any of the U2 remasters) or know what you guys are talking about...I try not to butt in. I mean I could...but that would be rude of me.

Don't worry about being rude or callous to me right now...I'm just taking things the wrong way (as usual). Just don't be suprised if I take everything seriously or I think that I'm the one that you are irritated at. It's just the idiot nature in me :D :wink:

But as of right now...I'm going to try and stick around. I like this thread :up:

It's an open thread... hell, if you have anything you want to say, no one's stopping you from saying it. If it were me, I'd just go somewhere else I'm more familiar with, but I'm crazy like that.

Again, I don't know you, so I can't judge.

If God Will Send His Angels. If You Wear That Velvet Dress. Sucktasticness.

Though Until The End Of The World works.
:yes:

i really meant it when i said i like their one word song titles. and one word album titles. any six word album title they release will automatically be filed into the "suck" category by me.

I like to think of myself as personable. :wink:

Go with LMP's advice. He knows the spirit of the superthreads better than I do. If you really want to stick around, ease in slowly and tell us a little bit more about yourself one post at a time. It's only natural that folks may be a bit apprehensive at first when responding to someone they hardly know, so don't take it personally.

No...I think I like your sarcastic nature more than being personable...but I can take personable.

Yea....I believe you guys. I think it's going to be harder for me because I came from the PGP threads...and I know how everyone else feels about Plebans. But I'm not a regular Pleban...I don't view the guys as sex objects to :drool: over (mainly cause I view them as father figures/friends more than something to lust over).

Just be paient with me and don't be suprised if I say a stupid comment or butt in over an interesting topic that I sorta know (or want to know).

Hey Steph! :wave:

How's things?

Hey André! :wave:

Things could be better. Need. Intellectual. Stimulation. Now. :yell: I still have a month of holidays left...and that month is going to be torture, I can just tell.

How are things on your end?

:yes:

i really meant it when i said i like their one word song titles. and one word album titles. any six word album title they release will automatically be filed into the "suck" category by me.

What about a seven word title? :wink:

Short titles are usually far more effective.

Hey André! :wave:

Things could be better. Need. Intellectual. Stimulation. Now. :yell: I still have a month of holidays left...and that month is going to be torture, I can just tell.

How are things on your end?

I have some university work you could do if that'd help pass the time. :wink:

I'm fairly bored. Should go grocery shopping but I'm slacking on it because there's rain about, and if I can put something off until tomorrow, I will! Even if I'm low on supplies for tonight ...

It's an open thread... hell, if you have anything you want to say, no one's stopping you from saying it. If it were me, I'd just go somewhere else I'm more familiar with, but I'm crazy like that.

Again, I don't know you, so I can't judge.

True...but the only place I'm familar with has been slow as :censored:! I found this thread because it's an interesting chat thread and I think I'm willing to meet new people.

Yea...I understand.

oh god, not a tribute album! :no:

if they did something like that though, i'd be tempted to buy it anyway. i'm a glutton for punishment, i guess you could say. even if i knew i wouldn't like it, i'd still buy it and listen again and again.

An album like Thank You would make anyone think this way. :sick:

White Lines cracks me the fuck up though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom