Zzyzx (Buy a vowel!), California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah, it's actually lightly raining here for once.

Though a month of sustained rain might be nice. Might come halfway close to breaking the drought.

Favre looks comfortable.............in Wrangler.

Yeah, the Skins are in the same division as the Cowboys, Giants, and Eagles. Fuck all three of them in the face.

I...may have tore a Wrangler ad out of the paper because he was in it :uhoh:

Cowboys can Fuck off. Sick of them. Living in Ft. Worth can do that to a person. I've begun wearing my Packers shirt to all concerts I go to now because I wore it to the Springsteen concert and stirred up all kinds of shit with the security guards (they were pretty funny guys, especially Gary the guy stopping me from rushing the stage :wink: ). But Dallas is super uptight about pretty much ANY other football team, and they give me so much shit I feel like I must be in Chicago or something.

Why can I not seem to remember that quote? When did it happen? This has been driving me a little crazy the last few days.

Today, in EYKIW, a guy started a thread (now closed) talking about how Bono stole his poems he was going to sell to shelter the poor in Haiti. He accused me of being Bono. So, I defended myself (Bono).

It's a reference to "I'm the goddamn Batman."

I saw that, but the two things don't connect at all.

Ahh...and I saw your comment to Irishteen about being glad that someone left because all they did is cause fights. (you guys talked about this after I left of course)

I know it might not pertain to me...but if it is...I'm sorry that I'm caused it. I know I'm still annoying and I guess I can create one sided fights over pratically nothing...but I'm sorry.

If it isn't....then you can laugh in my face and call me an idiot :D

Especially not dark chocolate. :drool:

The dark chocolate chips I use in my muffins are fucking delicious. Hell, the whole mix pre-baking is delicious and it's hard not to steal inordinate amounts of it while scooping it into the muffin trays.

Ahh...and I saw your comment to Irishteen about being glad that someone left because all they did is cause fights. (you guys talked about this after I left of course)

I know it might not pertain to me...but if it is...I'm sorry that I'm caused it. I know I'm still annoying and I guess I can create one sided fights over pratically nothing...but I'm sorry.

If it isn't....then you can laugh in my face and call me an idiot :D

No, because we explicitly said who we were referring to earlier, so it wasn't about you. I don't even know you, so who am I to say?

I'm not going to call you stupid, since it was a misunderstanding. If you're not comfortable here, I'd suggest either sticking around and trying to keep up some conversations, or post somewhere where you feel more welcome. I don't mean this in any rude or callous way.

The dark chocolate chips I use in my muffins are fucking delicious. Hell, the whole mix pre-baking is delicious and it's hard not to steal inordinate amounts of it while scooping it into the muffin trays.

Guess this means I will be stealing the mixing bowl pre-baking. :wink:

I was referring to I'm the God Damned Batman :wink: My apologies for not being more specific :p

Heh heh, it's from a .gif in the actual TDK thread and one of the Frank Miller comics. I'll have to tread lightly here.

1. Vertigo
2. It's a Beautiful Day
3. Elevation
4. One
5. But I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

Because I really, really like them.

1. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
2. Cliche filler
3. Fuck you
4. Worst song on Achtung Baby
5. No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom