Zzyzx (Buy a vowel!), California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Brain works on night owl time, but then having to get up at 6:30, just isn't fun!

I'm alright, i was feeling a bit cruddy this morning, I have a bit of a cold & sore throat, and I didn't get a lot of sleep.....other than that.....TGIF! :hyper:
It's still Thursday here. :grumpy:

...not that it matters much, to me. :laugh:

Sorry to hear that you're not feeling so great though! :hug: I know all about the cold/sore throat thing! Hope you feel better soon.

No, I don't really think anything I've uploaded thus far is terribly spectacular.
Well, you've got so many fucking pics uploaded that I haven't even gotten the chance to look through yet and I've only made like 29 icons so there's tons for me to do still!

I wonder what Aaron Rodger's rating is. :lol:

I wanna know what Eli Manning's thinking. I can just imagine things at the Manning home

A month ago
Payton: Hey, so nice season you had there. Too bad Farve took that cover from you.
Eli: :glare:

Yesterday
Payton: Hey, Eli, did you hear Farve's not retiring after all?
Eli: :Slits wrists:
Payton: you know, I was on a Madden cover
Eli: :dies:

And before you ask, yes, in all of my frequent imaginings of the Manning home, Eli is always the black clad emo boy.

:yes: Maybe we need to lodge this idea with the Government....(damn, they need to have s in there somewhere so i can use $!...as in Tel$tra.)

Haha. How about the current government admini$tration?

And yeah, we should totally get them to pay for postwhoring, given they seem happy to fund plenty of far more daft projects!

Well, you've got so many fucking pics uploaded that I haven't even gotten the chance to look through yet and I've only made like 29 icons so there's tons for me to do still!

Not that there's much diversity in my pictures ...!

Haha. How about the current government admini$tration?

And yeah, we should totally get them to pay for postwhoring, given they seem happy to fund plenty of far more daft projects!

Ah, nice one! :lol:

I like the sound of that plan. Maybe the working week should get reduced to 4 Days, with Friday being "National Postwhore Day", and then the usual 2 day weekend. :hmm:

I wanna know what Eli Manning's thinking. I can just imagine things at the Manning home

A month ago
Payton: Hey, so nice season you had there. Too bad Farve took that cover from you.
Eli: :glare:

Yesterday
Payton: Hey, Eli, did you hear Farve's not retiring after all?
Eli: :Slits wrists:
Payton: you know, I was on a Madden cover
Eli: :dies:

And before you ask, yes, in all of my frequent imaginings of the Manning home, Eli is always the black clad emo boy.

In my imaginings of the Manning home, Eli is off rotating tires.

Ah, nice one! :lol:

I like the sound of that plan. Maybe the working week should get reduced to 4 Days, with Friday being "National Postwhore Day", and then the usual 2 day weekend. :hmm:

And every month has a National Postwhore Week too. We wouldn't want people in this country doing too much work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom