Zzyzx (Buy a vowel!), California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
End of month/beginning of month accounts (oh and Happy Birthday to all the horses out there!)....fun fun fun.

I also feel a bit seedy. Hope I'm not going to get the kids bug :yikes:

Hmm, I think that may just be a bit more fun than cleaning the lounge and kitchen, actually!

I'm not feeling in perfect health today either, but I think it's just my sinusitis being a tricky bugger. Hope that's it, anyway.

The fact that they unleashed the cover RIGHT around the time that the rumors started was their own fault. If there was the SLIGHTEST hint that farve was going to return, they shouldn't have gone through with it.

On the other hand, now people like you and I are simply going to buy the game for the hilarity value PLUS the football thing.

I'm hoping it's the best Madden game ever, obviously, but that cover...it's going to wreck everything for EA. I'm growing tired of the Madden monopoly anyway.

:hyper: I'll wait up 'til you're done and then go raid.

Oh, the new stuff will just be sporadically appearing all over the place, I think. At the moment, I'm just uploading bits and pieces, nothing significant.

Though it'll all help on the next picspam. :wink:

Oh, the new stuff will just be sporadically appearing all over the place, I think. At the moment, I'm just uploading bits and pieces, nothing significant.

Though it'll all help on the next picspam. :wink:

More trains?
And hopefully some more scenery? :hyper:

I'm hoping it's the best Madden game ever, obviously, but that cover...it's going to wreck everything for EA. I'm growing tired of the Madden monopoly anyway.

What better time then the 20th anniversary of the franchise too :lol:

UGh, it's just too funny BRETT'S NOT IN THE GAME. I can't get over it.

:wave: Hey Serena!

How are you today/tonight/last night/whatever? :crazy:

My brain now functions in Aussie time (Damn you, Axver.) pretty damn well so I hardly know the difference anymore!

I'm pretty good! Trying to organise some of the folders on my computer! :lol: I have been slacking!

Yourself?

My brain now functions in Aussie time (Damn you, Axver.) pretty damn well so I hardly know the difference anymore!

I'm pretty good! Trying to organise some of the folders on my computer! :lol: I have been slacking!

Yourself?

My Brain works on night owl time, but then having to get up at 6:30, just isn't fun!

I'm alright, i was feeling a bit cruddy this morning, I have a bit of a cold & sore throat, and I didn't get a lot of sleep.....other than that.....TGIF! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom