Zzyzx (Buy a vowel!), California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:( Don't mock me this way. I've always been there for you.

traincrashbx5.jpg

You know it's pretty mean the way you guys constantly mock him and provoke him when he gets in those moods...just saying

He's crossed too many lines for me to care anymore. Too many attacks, too many pointless arguments, too many cases of him going out of his way to make people uncomfortable. I don't address anything he says anymore.

I think you can only blame him for half of it because from what I've seen a lot of the times people here were just adding fuel to the fire; no matter what you say about him you guys weren't angels when it came to dealing with him

see ya Weldo :wave:

I think you can only blame him for half of it because from what I've seen a lot of the times people here were just adding fuel to the fire; no matter what you say about him you guys weren't angels when it came to dealing with him

I'll blame him for more than half, but I've never said I didn't have a part in it as well. That I'm willing to admit... Pfan said it best.

Well, since I think I'm influencing you guys..I think I'll take my leave

I may be back soon :wave:

Why do you say that?

Bye.

He was a hypocrite though. He always claimed to take the high road and see the best in everyone, yet he consistently did anything but.

Anyway, he hasn't been around much. Maybe he's taken the hint? :shrug: I don't know. He's not a terrible person, just a fucking lightning rod.

Woody Allen giving interviews may be one of the funniest things I've seen. This interviewer in particular is obnoxious.

What's up, Phanan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom