Zzyzx (Buy a vowel!), California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember seeing Sonic Youth at Lolla years ago (in my day Lollapalooza used to come to us! :wink: ) I was extremely high at the time and I remember thinking that it was the greatest thing I had ever seen.

I went home and bought their newest CD the next day and upon listening to it realized that I must have been extremely high indeed :tsk:

No, is it worth hearing?

Parts of it are pretty good... really depends how much of a fan you are of his drumming. I can't recall if he sings on it or not either, but he definitely has a lot of guests, including The Corgan.

Come on, guys, I've got time to kill before not posting in here tonight... let's go.

I hate it that I can't stop drinking coffee without getting a massive headache. Damn addictions.

The Lady Friend's trying to go on a No Coffee spree, too... that sounds tough.

I'm doing it as an attempt to fix my sleeping pattern by the time the boyfriend gets here. :lol:

I blame my parents, I feel like I've been drinking coffee my entire life.

I think you and John should be best friends, he's the biggest coffee hater I've ever met. It was really fun to make him try the Iced Cappuccino last summer, I plan to do it again. :wink:

I'm with Axver on the subject of coffee. I like it once it's completely saturated with cream and sugar, but by then, what's the point?

I did have a cup last week though, for the sake of energy.

I think you and John should be best friends, he's the biggest coffee hater I've ever met. It was really fun to make him try the Iced Cappuccino last summer, I plan to do it again. :wink:

You killed my taste buds :sad:

What other girl would bring the coffee hating guy she likes to a coffee place the first time they meet :wink:

I've never had coffee, so I can't say I hate it. I just have no desire to try it.

If I really want caffeine in the morning, I'd have a Coke or something. I usually have nothing, though.

It's beyond me how some people can survive without coffee, I'm only functioning right now because I slept like 9 hours, but on my normal wake up at 7 routine I wouldn't be able to do anything without having my coffee. It's kind of sad.

What other girl would bring the coffee hating guy she likes to a coffee place the first time they meet :wink:

Well I also took you to a cemetery so can't say I'm conventional. :wink:

You really are going to abandon your child? :sad:

Actually, as long as my plans don't fall through, I won't be on here much from Friday to Sunday night.

Cool, what you have planned?

It's beyond me how some people can survive without coffee, I'm only functioning right now because I slept like 9 hours, but on my normal wake up at 7 routine I wouldn't be able to do anything without having my coffee. It's kind of sad.

Well I also took you to a cemetery so can't say I'm conventional. :wink:

I'm a big tea drinker, so I get my caffeine fix that way without it ruining my sleep cycle... that's fucked up enough as it is.

Cemetery photo shoot?

Hey to everyone entering, btw... I say that is the most unwelcoming way possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom