Zzyzx (Buy a vowel!), California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
joker_thedarkknight.jpg

:heart: those socks!!

Yeah, the first thread was full of discussion about how unfair it was that Coldplay for a moment were beating Zeppelin :wink:

Wow. Even I voted for Zep.

Also, I just looked in the Viva La Vida thread and it just doesn't feel like the same place without some huge raging argument! :lol:

Very nice.

The only part of the film that genuinely freaked me out was that corpse hitting the window. That and, when I think about it, Joker having sewed a bomb inside of a guy is pretty sick.
Yes, it was.

Damn it, I wanna see it again!

Ha, I never noticed he grew his fingernails out.

...I wasn't staring at that for too long...:shifty:

sweet! i could use a DP buddy

I'll probably be drinking at the wrong time, I'm afraid. :(

I'd be getting drunk Saturday night during the rugby, which would be Saturday morning for you.

I do too, but I'll probably just wait till it's on DVD and pick up the ultimate, really cool, oversized collectors edition of it.
Nah, I can't wait that long, someone's getting dragged to the theatre with me this time! Probably Derek. Pray for him, guys :lol:

Wow. Even I voted for Zep.

Also, I just looked in the Viva La Vida thread and it just doesn't feel like the same place without some huge raging argument! :lol:

Zep seem to be doing pretty well so far anyway

Yup, we need to discuss how Coldplay ripped U2 off! I think they used a G chord in one of their songs! And U2 used that first so coldplay SUXS!
I'd vote for Avril just because she made me laugh hysterically with the shittiness of her Chop Suey cover.

Actually, on second thoughts, I'll abstain and give them 0-0!

If she's still up against Avril, yes.

Wait for round 3 :wink:

I'll probably be drinking at the wrong time, I'm afraid. :(

I'd be getting drunk Saturday night during the rugby, which would be Saturday morning for you.
Crap, then I'm gonna miss it.

well, remember that time you all had me stay up til 6am my time? i can probably do that again...only this time supplemented with alcohol.

Ooh. If you're drinking on Friday night, then you should just make it to my drunkposting, unless you pass out first. :wink:

Yup, we need to discuss how Coldplay ripped U2 off! I think they used a G chord in one of their songs! And U2 used that first so coldplay SUXS!

Chris Martin once sung the word 'the'. U2 have used the word 'the' in numerous song titles. THE EVIDENCE OF PLAGIARISM IS CLEAR, PEOPLE.

ooh, there's a hi-res 2912 x 4368 file of that joker pic. *right-click-save*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom