Zzyzx (Buy a vowel!), California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome. Are you going back to Virginia, or what?

just for a few days. i'm taking my dad to see BB King at Wolftrap for his Bday. But then I'll be living outta my car and traveling around for the remainder of my "vacation." As of now the only other thing set in stone is a Bachelorette party on the Jersey Shore.

I'm gonna be a traveling gypsy!! :hyper:

Wait...

NEVERMIND.

IT"S FUCKING OFFICIAL!

yesyesyyesysysysysysyyes YES YES YE SSYE YES SYES coldplay YES yesyessssss sex griffey sex love YESSAbadadadadadada aASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss!

Juniorrrrrrrrrrrrrr

so right now I'm hoping no one else votes in the Artist League in the next 40 minutes because I already done out the results...

Heh. How many people participated in round 2? It looked to me like things dropped off a bit from round 1.

All that university work and European travel has turned her into an Internet slacker. How dare she! :tsk:

And I think that would require turning Hardy into a regular rather than just an occasional visitor. :wink:

When Vazza was posting the other day, it made me a bit nostalgic. Vazza and NSW need to become regulars again, for the good of us all.

I would have no problem with Hardy being around more. I think we can all agree he's a pretty good guy.

just for a few days. i'm taking my dad to see BB King at Wolftrap for his Bday. But then I'll be living outta my car and traveling around for the remainder of my "vacation." As of now the only other thing set in stone is a Bachelorette party on the Jersey Shore.

I'll be down the Jersey Shore for about a week and a half starting two days from today.

I need to vote! I keep forgetting. Sorry, IT.

:dance: I'm glad to hear you won't be spending your vacation in a dark room with a bottle. :wink: *me in 2011*

When Vazza was posting the other day, it made me a bit nostalgic. Vazza and NSW need to become regulars again, for the good of us all.

I would have no problem with Hardy being around more. I think we can all agree he's a pretty good guy.

Yeah, seconded entirely. Especially with regards to Vazza. Can't wait for her to postwhore it up again once she's settled in Switzerland.

I need to find the most horrifying picture of The Joker. Comic Book Guy at work keeps bugging me about putting up one of The Joker, so I shall. To scare the living piss out of him so he'll shut the fuck up.

Round 1 - 32
Round 2 - 28

So not a huge dropoff, as long as it doesn't keep going at that rate

Oh, I felt like it was much more than that. I guess it's just because the first thread had more discussion in it.

I need to find the most horrifying picture of The Joker. Comic Book Guy at work keeps bugging me about putting up one of The Joker, so I shall. To scare the living piss out of him so he'll shut the fuck up.

joker_thedarkknight.jpg

Oh, I felt like it was much more than that. I guess it's just because the first thread had more discussion in it.

Yeah, the first thread was full of discussion about how unfair it was that Coldplay for a moment were beating Zeppelin :wink:

I'll be down the Jersey Shore for about a week and a half starting two days from today.

for real? we might overlap! i'm there the weekend of the 16th. lol i'll be the girl that everyone is cheering on as she down's another shot. and it's not even MY party but i'm sure that's how it's gonna roll since i'm the drinker of the group.

Wa'gwon G-Money?
chillin yo!

The White Sox...with the Unico United All-Stars coming in a close second!

:heart:

:love: have we met?

:dance: I'm glad to hear you won't be spending your vacation in a dark room with a bottle. :wink: *me in 2011*

haha well, i won't be alone in a dark room with a bottle. but there will be bottles!! is it really not til 2011? damn! hurry up and get old.

Just for the record, I may be drunkposting on the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom