Zzyzx (Buy a vowel!), California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would hope so. Lord knows some of us need to get some... myself included.

Maybe it could be overshared afterward.
that's the best part! waaaaaaaaay better than the actual act!
swoon.gif

that's the best part! waaaaaaaaay better than the actual act!
swoon.gif

Srsly now.

Not anything as stimulating as Khan may be suspecting. :sad:

A friend's popping by for the weekend, bringing over his Xbox. I usually only get to see him once every 2-3 months these days.

That sounds fun. Play some GTA... perhaps some KOTOR... maybe some B-Shock... crackin'

I don't know. I'm hoping a 360 so he doesn't have to throw out his back before walking in the door.

Ha, it's not that heavy.

Hi errbody!

What was PFan's final verdict on Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain?

And what is the final verdict on how many Bostonians are crying into their beer as we speak because they just traded Manny Fuckin Ramirez?

Hi errbody!

And what is the final verdict on how many Bostonians are crying into their beer as we speak because they just traded Manny Fuckin Ramirez?

Solid album. I dug a lot of what they did there.

That sounds fun. Play some GTA... perhaps some KOTOR... maybe some B-Shock... crackin'

And definitely Halo. :up: Good times.

I read this article from 2004 or so, where this man dropped all three major gaming systems of the time off of a building (PS2, Gamecube, Xbox) and the Gamecube sustained the least damage. :lol: Probably because it had fewer parts.

I read this article from 2004 or so, where this man dropped all three major gaming systems of the time off of a building (PS2, Gamecube, Xbox) and the Gamecube sustained the least damage. :lol: Probably because it had fewer parts.

And because the Gamecube is literally a piece of shit.

ooh, i forgot about halo. i sucked at that game.

ha, that doesn't surprise me. that purple lunchbox seems pretty durable. i got some major teasing when i bought a gamecube. at least mine was a silver lunchbox.

I didn't overshare anything with College Girl. In fact, I didn't even share with the Superthread at all.

No, you left us hanging with that, actually. There are countless others who overshare though. Sometimes I don't mind, and other times it's a bit much.

Hi errbody!

They'll say it was Manny being Manny or something.

ooh, i forgot about halo. i sucked at that game.

ha, that doesn't surprise me. that purple lunchbox seems pretty durable. i got some major teasing when i bought a gamecube. at least mine was a silver lunchbox.

:lol: I had a Gamecube. It stopped functioning in two years' time. I was able to buy another for $100 with a copy of Metroid Prime.

I will never forgive my 360 for destroying my copy of Marvel: Ultimate Alliance when I was almost done playing it. Apparently, the disc drive is so weak that any type of vibration during play will make the laser carve some holes out of the game disc. True fact.

Oh, okay, cool beans.

Please tell us about your first sexual encounter in explicit detail here though. It'll be endearing.

After I saw the Hulk movie a month or two ago, my one idiot friend said, "What if there was a sex move called the Hulk smash?" thinking it was hilarious, and went ahead and demonstrated it. He did this a few times amongst us until I noted that all he was doing was power thrusting and saying "Hulk smash." He hasn't done that since.

And when it happens, the Superthread will know. Oh, it will know. In gratuitous detail, with dialogue.

I will never forgive my 360 for destroying my copy of Marvel: Ultimate Alliance when I was almost done playing it. Apparently, the disc drive is so weak that any type of vibration during play will make the laser carve some holes out of the game disc. True fact.

Happened to my buddy with Rock Band. That fucking pissed us off.

Manny demanding a trade is like Brett Favre changing his mind on retirement: it's an annual event, and both get more annoying each year.

Brett Favre can go fuck himself, honestly. The guy could've retired as a demi-god in Green Bay, now he's trying to whore himself out there for one last shot. Did he swap bodies with Vinny Testaverde or something?

Brett Favre can go fuck himself, honestly. The guy could've retired as a demi-god in Green Bay, now he's trying to whore himself out there for one last shot. Did he swap bodies with Vinny Testaverde or something?

It's a sequel to Heaven Can Wait entitled Hell Can Wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom