Zzyzx (Buy a vowel!), California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Indeedie!, your an ideas man, Ax! :up:

:laugh:

Would it be going too far to propose a National Postwhore Month each year, and maybe a National Postwhore Year each decade? It seems this country can't get enough of excuses to take time off work. :wink:

Reggo, I love your sig, but have you thought of maybe just like, writing it as a dialogue or something, the multiquote is confusing me just cause it kinda takes up a lot of space :reject:

Ah, I actually hate him myself, Packers fan that I am. I won't lie, I'm not ashamed, I cried after that game.

A good friend of mine is a Packer fan, and Favre has been his favorite player for about a decade.

Yeah, he's not in a good place right now.

:laugh:

Would it be going too far to propose a National Postwhore Month each year, and maybe a National Postwhore Year each decade? It seems this country can't get enough of excuses to take time off work. :wink:

Well we need something in the second half of the year. Cause there really is nothing from Queens Birthday - Melbourne Cup Day. Then you have to wait until Christmas!

Reggo, I love your sig, but have you thought of maybe just like, writing it as a dialogue or something, the multiquote is confusing me just cause it kinda takes up a lot of space :reject:
I shall change it, yes.

Well we need something in the second half of the year. Cause there really is nothing from Queens Birthday - Melbourne Cup Day. Then you have to wait until Christmas!

Let's just take all of September off. :up:

A good friend of mine is a Packer fan, and Favre has been his favorite player for about a decade.

Yeah, he's not in a good place right now.

Eli killed my dreams in January.

Now Brett's killing my emotions by playing this game. I had just begun to accept that he was gone, so I can see how your friend feels. I just wish he had stayed one more year, and none of this mess would've happened. If the Packers hadn't got so damned close to the SuperBowl, I would've said, ok that's it, Brett you need to go home now. But it was A FIELD GOAL! A Field Goal was all that stopped them, and it pissed me off that he retired, but I understood. Now I don't. Did he just want the spectacle? God I hope not. I know the game's his love in life, but, ugh I don't know

And I did not mean to go on a sappy BF rant.

Eli killed my dreams in January.

Now Brett's killing my emotions by playing this game. I had just begun to accept that he was gone, so I can see how your friend feels. I just wish he had stayed one more year, and none of this mess would've happened. If the Packers hadn't got so damned close to the SuperBowl, I would've said, ok that's it, Brett you need to go home now. But it was A FIELD GOAL! A Field Goal was all that stopped them, and it pissed me off that he retired, but I understood. Now I don't. Did he just want the spectacle? God I hope not. I know the game's his love in life, but, ugh I don't know

And I did not mean to go on a sappy BF rant.

I wasn't as upset as you, but rest assured, I was disappointed. Fuck the Giants.

I wasn't as upset as you, but rest assured, I was disappointed. Fuck the Giants.

I admit, I got way emotionally involved last season, but that was because

1) I was still riding the Colts Superbowl high (I hate the Bears, and the Colts are my second favorite team, since I Was never going to get to see the Packs take them on in the SB this was the next best thing)
2) It looked like I was going to see a Colts/Packs superbowl, and I was f'ing excited
3) It was just the first time in a while I'd been THAT excited about the Packers, and it all came shattering down

:lol: Yeah...:coocoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom