Zwan Song

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HeadsOnSticks

New Yorker
Billy Corgan announced that Zwan/Djali Zwan is no longer. Apparently he's gonna do a solo album now. You mean "Siamese Dream" was a group effort?

:lmao:

:|

Having an album that received less than stellar notice was probably too much of a blow to his over inflated ego. He jumped the shark years ago...

yertle-the-turtle said:
I find it amusing a guy who was titling songs 'Porcelina Of The Vast Oceans' was now writing tunes with titles like 'Baby Let's Rock'.

Good record nonetheless.

yertle, i swear to fucking god....

at least he writes better songs than than nicky wire.

:shocked:

:yes:

:wink:

I'm glad Zwan is over. it was not a good representation of the people in the band. They deserve better.

The album was mediocre at best.

I have a feeling Billy has seen his Hay day...he'll never write songs of the 1990's calibre again

I'm not surprised. When I first saw one of their videos, I think I subconsciously decided not to get too excited about it because I figured they would just be a flash in the pan. Their break-up came even faster than I figured it would.

I'm disappointed that I decided not to go to their concert when they came through here.

yertle-the-turtle said:
don't get me wrong i like zwan and the pumpkins and billy.

nicky wire probably does write lousier songs

but i like him better anyway

i know yertle. i was just giving you a hard time.

i'm just insanely jealous of your musical knowledge. We should start our own record label.

Back
Top Bottom