Zootopia?!?!?!?!?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MooMoo!

New Yorker
WHY CANT I GET ON ZOOTOPIA?! i tried going through the main site and using my lik but it wont work! *rocks back and forth in the corner* is this happening to anyone else?!:help: :confused: :uhoh:

oh, its ok, it works now. you can erase this. but....i still cant read anything on thi MAIN U2.com website, the screen comes up, but i cat see any text! HELP!:slant:

I would recommend emailing the admins of each site you have problems logging onto - and that includes problems with Interference as well.

HelloAngel said:
You don't have email capabilities or a personal email account on your home computer?

The problem with Zootopia now, which is indeed the "rock concert" of sites, is that no one knows who to e-mail now since "the improvements.":mad:

HelloAngel said:
You don't have email capabilities or a personal email account on your home computer?
I have an e-mail thing called "first class" so i can olny respond to e-mails that are sent to me. ( its a school e-mail thing, its just odd.)

MooMoo! said:
I have an e-mail thing called "first class" so i can olny respond to e-mails that are sent to me. ( its a school e-mail thing, its just odd.)

since you have internet access you should be able to sign up for a free email account at a place like hotmail or yahoo so that you can send and recieve messages.

MooMoo! said:

I have to use FirstClass for my correspondence classes. It drives me nuts, lol. Why not get a yahoo or hotmail account if you want to be able to send emails as well?

i dont know how to work the damn thing otherwise i would! i keep asking my brother to do it for me but he wont!:huh: i only ever e-mail 2 people anyway...

it's really freaking easy to use yahoo. just click on the part where it says sign up and it TELLS you what to do from there. no intelligence necessary.

Back
Top Bottom