zooropamaaaaaaaaanda! *ding ding ding ding* zooropamaaaaaaaaanda!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono-vox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
maze of your imagination, where the streets have n
Hey girliiiiiie!

Werent u telling me about the neighbours gossip *cross fingers and hope im right* if not u can slap me and point me in the direction of whoever was tellin me about it!

anyhoo i have a question- do u know the french guy who michelle and those annoying hancock children found at lous....what happens with him?
smile.gif

Tanks if u can help me
biggrin.gif

ooh

um, hmmm i think he does something bad and he goes away
well he goes away anyhow
in fact, i wish that whole damn family would go away
it hasnt been the same in that house since the Robinsons left

Libby and Drew have a bub and Libby nearly dies.
Hunky Spunky Joel leaves but its ok because Blair comes in his place.. I dont know the character's name but this guy Blair was one of the Big Bro contestants here and he got a part in neighbours and is very easy on the eye. His character is a bit thick though.

You know Madge dies right? Harold is still there. Um...nothing much more is going on I dont think. You can pretty much pick up whats happening from the previews.

Hope I was some help!

eek.gif
Joel can't go!!!
Bono-vox I read in the tv guide, that Joe Scully finds and reports the refugee bloke. It doesn't say whether he gets sent back or not though.
Ah the Robinsons. Those were the days. And when Des ahd Daphne had the Coffee Shop.

oooooooooh, I had forgotten about Mark. If I remember rightly he was quite droolicious.
Lol @ the twins. Didn't they attempt a singing career? Come to think of it Paul Robinson released a single too.
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom