Zoomerang96: You Failed to ever Solve the Two Riddles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
your right, i never did. i have no idea, and i have no idea where your pic might be.

clues please, and no poems.

------------------
-death bear

2. I am in one of these 2 pictures; it should be obvious:

bono%20and%20john%20clarence.jpg

U2%2026.jpg

Well if you are Mr Alabama shirt then you were standing in front of me on the barrier of the heart, stopping me from jumping the stage to kiss Bono's chest.

Why didn't u say hi?
biggrin.gif

exactly khanada, but he always denied it for whatever reason.

the red elephant is perhaps one of the greatest screen names of all time.

Gickies Gageeze said:
exactly khanada, but he always denied it for whatever reason.
the ips match, which isn't saying much though, since they're both aol. :laugh:

but red elephant's typing is too immaculate, like bama's. here's an example:

RED ELEPHANT said:
The "Bad" video performance is the most relevant example. At times, it appears you could switch Bono with "Dirty Dancing" era Patrick Swayze and never know the difference. The Bono mullet makes Travis Tritt look modest.

Then in the same video we have Adam Clayton. At other times in "The Unforgettable Fire Collection" he resembles Roy Dupuis of the USA Network's "La Femme Nikita," but in the "Bad" video, he sports a Jerry Seinfeld-style "subtle mullet." Yep, that's a mullet; might as well not try to deny it.

Then there is the crew member who keeps bouncing around the stage with the classic 80s headbanger (but not permed) mullet, similar to a "Wayne's World" work of art.

Even Brian Eno is unable to escape mullet mania; his falls somewhere between those of Phil Collins and Judas Priest's Rob Halford, the "thin on top but long-and-flowy in back" mid-life crisis mullet.

Edge barely escapes the Seinfeld subtle mullet on the "Bad" video; instead, he looks like Seinfeld after people informed him that he had a mullet and had it removed.

and bama:

Originally posted by U2Bama
In early newspaper accounts of Alabama football, the team was simply listed as the "varsity" or the "Crimson White" after the school colors.
The first nickname to become popular and used by headline writers was the "Thin Red Line." The nickname was used until 1906.
The name "Crimson Tide" is supposed to have first been used by Hugh Roberts, former sports editor of the Birmingham Age-Herald. He used "Crimson Tide" in describing an Alabama-Auburn game played in Birmingham in 1907, the last football contest between the two schools until 1948 when the series was resumed. The game was played in a sea of mud and Auburn was a heavy favorite to win.
But, evidently, the "Thin Red Line" played a great game in the red mud and held Auburn to a 6-6 tie, thus gaining the name "Crimson Tide." Zipp Newman, former sports editor of the Birmingham News, probably popularized the name more than any other writer.

see? too similar.

that guy is a freak. hes a complete robot, he displays no emotion ever.

ive asked him several times if he is indeed real. he insists he is.

Back
Top Bottom