Zoomerang96 what happened to the "An evening with.." threads?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
good idea.

i will make one today.

in fact, because you started the thread, you can pick who i interview. let me know asap, and i'll form the questions accordingly.

danka

Zoomerang96 said:
good idea.

i will make one today.

in fact, because you started the thread, you can pick who i interview. let me know asap, and i'll form the questions accordingly.

danka

Why not interview MrBrau, as I know you get on so well.

That'd be fun. :wink:

Why not interview financeguy himself since he is the one who started the thread? He is an interesting person.

BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU BRAU.

(Edit: BRAU.)

Last edited:
elevation2u said:
your mother

no, seriously I have a couple questions for her....

you want the phone number? private message me and i'll pass it on. but may i ask why?

calluna, finance guy is indeed a fine chap. neverthless, the decision was made by none other than finance guy himself.

mr. brau it is!

i'll be putting this together late tonite.

financeguy will get his time though shortly.

however, i think it's definitely time to interview a female after this. any recommendations?

Suggestion for Zoomerang: The questions should all be thinly veiled insults.

Suggestion for Brau: The answers should all be thinly veiled insults.

I think that Zoomerang's suggestion is most reasonable indeed, and I'd like to congratulate myself for giving him the idea for this thread.

Guys, I am Zoomerang. I am also Imjhitman, Elevation2u and Calluna.

If you're not careful, Bateman will be unleashed on here and kill everyone. With an axe.

Don't tempt me, Calluna. I can resist anything except for temptation.

I dare you

I dare you to do it

I triple dog dare you, financeguy.

That means if you don't do it you are a triple dog and no one wants that.

It may happen. Maybe not today, and maybe not tomorrow. It's just that Bateman is busy right now.

financeguy said:
If you're not careful, Bateman will be unleashed on here and kill everyone. With an axe.
please DO. :drool:

:tempt:

btw, he's right. i am financeguy. :wave:

financeguy said:

Guys, I am Zoomerang. I am also Imjhitman, Elevation2u and Calluna.

I knew it! I've always thought there were really only five people on this board and they all just argued with their own alters!! :yes:

yellow matter custard dripping from a dead dog's ear :drool:

sitting in an english garden waiting for the sun

but the sun don't come :drool:

financeguy said:
yellow matter custard dripping from a dead dog's ear :drool:

sitting in an english garden waiting for the sun

but the sun don't come :drool:

this little phrase makes me sad.

poor doggies:(

Back
Top Bottom