Zoomerang96 appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
i make these everywhere else, it's about time i made one here.

honestly, who else would be arrogant enough to post their own appreciation thread?

feel free to stop by, eat the sweet meats, and for shit sakes, have a hotdog.

i'm pissed off, and the dogs have the taste of blood. i let them off the leash and this party will end in a hurry if you know what i mean.

so what's stopping me from letting them loose? maybe it's my FESTIVE SPIRIT, or perhaps the thought of you in your birthday suit that has me feeling just downright happy these days.

yes, that's right. i'm HAPPY. remember when i said i was pissed off? well, i lied. i'm thrilled beyond believe. i've got a future, i'm on the fasttrack, and shit, everyone and their bad dog loves me.

so like every other thread i've written in the past, oh i dunno, 10 years?, this one's about me too.

share your favourite deathbear memory. share your favourite thought. share me with the rest of you. i'm yours for the taking.

in closing, i'd like to tell everyone to keep an eye out for a magical thread dealing with tsars, princesses, pixie dust, and shit hotdogs to appear in the very near future.

and for the last time, i'm not pissed off. i'm happy, and dad blast it, i want you to be too.

Last edited:
Zoomerang96 said:
and for the last time, i'm not pissed off. i'm happy, and dad blast it, i want you to be too.

Oh we are!

ugly_girl.jpeg

Melon

Re: Re: Zoomerang96 appreciation thread

Calluna said:
You're lucky I'm not a mod here or I would change this thread to a Zoomerang96 Unappreciation thread just like I always do at xeidon.

Haha...I had no idea you did that. :sexywink:

Melon

i can always trust the wonderful melon and calluna for visual aids when needed.

yes, thankfully there were great leaders such as stalin who had the presence of mind to restrain themselves from going too far with it.

merry christmas, joseph!

:sexywink:

Trying to UPSTART my thread are you?

Ah yes. That's you. The consummate UPSTARTER!

:down:

I'll take good note of this most heinous UPSTARTING.

ha! who's upstarting who here old boy?! WHO?!

i've been here four years longer than you!

One of the better 4-year terms out there.

:sexywink:

I'm looking at you... Chester A. Arthur.

ah yes, in the true spirit of my appreciation thread, cujo comes out swinging... :sexywink:

if i can't buy a heart and mind, i may as well do what i can to buy everything else money CAN.

lets go to russia, kieran. it'll be on me, if you know what i mean...

i almost pissed my pants when FINALLY this thread existed....
i only wished i wouldve started it ..but i aint got the guts.

count me as one of your minions my lord....an official brown noser if you please...

your the BEST!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

oh...hey guys.

forgive me, i just noticed this thread now! sorry to keep you waiting, but thanks for all the great things you said.

where to start? lmao, i'm blushing... :happy:

carrieluv, feel free to make another appreciation thread once this one goes away. also feel free to wrap yourself as a present and mail it to me. i could use you.

kieran, i have no idea what you're talking about. "you are me"? what?! look, it's great you post in my threads and all, but i'm starting to get the impression that you're stalking me. was it you taking pictures of me in my house last month? or was that me?

i can't even remember which one of me i am anymore!!!

also thanks to acrobat for taking the initiative to nominate, second and third my appropriate placement here at interference.

anyway, wow...what else can i say? it's a good thing i'm so humble, because all this fame and good looks could really bring out a real attitude in someone.

Oh, you're so humble, Zoomerang96!

Oh yes! You're so magnamanous! You make me want to smash my head repeatedly into a bathroom mirror!

If you just close your eyes you can feel me, I'm there. behind your eyes!

Back
Top Bottom