Zoomerang96 ain't my brother, but he is heavy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
Guys, Zoomerang96 may seem like a laugh-a-minute kind of guy, here on the forums. But really he's extremely thoughtful and serious as a person. No, not just recently, always - for the thirty-five years I've known the guy.

He makes Dietrich Bonhoffer look like 7erry Seinfeld.

He makes me feel like the lumpen piece of shit that I am. But still, we get on gangbusters, guys! I travel all the way to Canada regularly, to consult with him in the park. He said he prefers to meet in open public spaces where there are plenty of witnesses.

This one time, at school camp, he locked me in an abandoned fridge, until I promised to recant about... well nevermind.

He ain't my brother, but he is heavy!

ha, i never knew why people only considered me light. thanks for showing people the real me, gang, kieran!

remember that one time i cut off an inch of your tongue as punishment for asking me about that "thing" on my neck?

ha, we always knew it would grow back, but i admit that i may have over-reacted a little bit.

Zoomerang96 said:

ha, we always knew it would grow back, but i admit that i may have over-reacted a little bit.

What, my tongue or the thing on your neck? Cause trust me, it did grow back, larger than ever.

I am such a good friend of Zoomerang96 guys, that I can discourse with him on the subject of philosophy for hours without mentioning or alluding to the goiter bulging out of the side of his neck!

Kieran McConville said:

What, my tongue or the thing on your neck? Cause trust me, it did grow back, larger than ever.

I am such a good friend of Zoomerang96 guys, that I can discourse with him on the subject of philosophy for hours without mentioning or alluding to the goiter bulging out of the side of his neck!

yes, but it becomes tedious when STING2 joins us and repeatedly mentions "it's my belief that history is a wheel..."

the quoting of 'the consolation of philosophy' is madness at the best of times, as STING2 clearly draws from no other source of inspiration in his philosophical rantings.

i should also add that joeraggs really brings a lot to the conversation... usually by quoting "it's my life" by bon jovi.

loads of great bon jovi quotes can be used to inspire.

Shit, I nearly forgot the chat that ensued when Joe Rags came shambling up the other day.

Guys, Joe Rags makes Jerry Seinfeld look like Donald Rumsfeld... he's that funny! He's nothing like he is online... no wait, yes he is.. that's why he's funny.

Back
Top Bottom