Zoomerang 96 Appreciation Day! - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 01-21-2006, 02:04 PM   #76
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 12:03 PM

Old 01-21-2006, 02:07 PM   #77
Blue Crack Distributor

Re: Zonelistener: Public service provider

Quote:
Originally posted by zoney!

One of the MANY public services I have provided to the Interference community!

Old 01-21-2006, 02:19 PM   #78
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by zoney!

This from the queen of low and dirty...
Excuse me, what gives me that title?? Explain? I am always very nice to those who are nice to me.

Quote:
upposed to be posting in FYM? Wouldn't using an alt when you are banned from somewhere not only go against the user agreement, but also show how weak you are personally? I mean, no self-control....you just NEEEDED to post in there, no?
No, actually, I wasn't even banned yet! I was posting under another name to say things I didn't want to say under my real name, as MANY people online, even here, do all the time. You saw me post something that gave myself away and though I edited it out within 10 seconds, you called me on it even though it was gone, which was classless and in bad form. NONE of my names were banned at that time, it was just the humiliation of being outed, and the hurt that anyone could be such a jerk. LATER, after I was banned, they took my other names out too. That's how it happened. NO I WAS NOT BANNED you only outed me to be an asshole and think you were funny.

Quote:
at unwritten rule exsists only in your own mind.
What a shame others don't have the honor and decency I do. I have a hard time believing how LOW some will sink because I don't go there.

Quote:
and that little place really doesn't need anymore discussion!
Ah, how cute. An OPEN PERSONAL ATTACK. However, since you are so well loved around here I don't expect you to even get your fucking wrist slapped.
Old 01-21-2006, 02:22 PM   #79
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 06:03 PM
May I kindly remind you guys that this is the Zoomerang96 appreciation thread, not the "let's bicker wildly all night "-thread

Old 01-21-2006, 02:23 PM   #80
Blue Crack Distributor

i like pies
Old 01-21-2006, 02:26 PM   #81
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally posted by U2Kitten

Ah, how cute. An OPEN PERSONAL ATTACK. However, since you are so well loved around here I don't expect you to even get your fucking wrist slapped.
wheres the kettle
Old 01-21-2006, 02:38 PM   #82
Blue Crack Distributor

An IP address (Internet Protocol address) is a unique number that devices use in order to identify and communicate with each other on a network utilizing the Internet Protocol standard. Any participating device — including routers, computers, time-servers, internet FAX machines, and some telephones — must have its own unique address. This allows information passed onwards on behalf of the sender to indicate where to send it next, and for the receiver of the information to know that it is the intended destination.

The numbers currently used in IP addresses range from 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255, though some of these values are reserved for specific purposes. This does not provide enough possibilities for every internet device to have its own permanent number. Subnet routing, Network Address Translation and the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) server all allow local networks to use the same IP addresses as other networks elsewhere though both are connected to the Internet. Devices such as network printers, web servers and email servers are often allocated static IP addresses so they can always be found.

IP addresses are conceptually similar to phone numbers, except they are used in LANs (Local Area Network), WANs (Wide Area Network), or the Internet. Because the numbers are not easy for humans to remember, the Domain Name System provides a service analogous to an address book lookup called "domain name resolution" or "name resolution". Special DNS servers on the internet are dedicated to performing the translation from a domain name to an IP address and vice versa.
Old 01-21-2006, 02:43 PM   #83
ONE
love, blood, life

Old 01-21-2006, 02:51 PM   #84
Blue Crack Distributor

Old 01-21-2006, 03:10 PM   #85
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Kitten
Excuse me, what gives me that title?? Explain? I am always very nice to those who are nice to me.

No, actually, I wasn't even banned yet! I was posting under another name to say things I didn't want to say under my real name, as MANY people online, even here, do all the time. You saw me post something that gave myself away and though I edited it out within 10 seconds, you called me on it even though it was gone, which was classless and in bad form. NONE of my names were banned at that time, it was just the humiliation of being outed, and the hurt that anyone could be such a jerk. LATER, after I was banned, they took my other names out too. That's how it happened. NO I WAS NOT BANNED you only outed me to be an asshole and think you were funny.

What a shame others don't have the honor and decency I do. I have a hard time believing how LOW some will sink because I don't go there.

Holy fucking shit...this is the FUNNIEST fucking shit I have read in a long time!

So, let me get this straight....I saw you edit something you had posted that you didn't want people to think YOU actually would write as U2Kitten...that is called TROLLLLLLLING!

Yes....people do that everywhere on the Internet....go read the user agreement here...I believe it is not allowed...HENCE, the ban. DUH!

Dumb and dumber!

Please, u2Kitten...We are all waiting for your superior logic....tell us how trolling with a different user name is using higher morals than outing a troll!!!

Old 01-21-2006, 03:16 PM   #86
Neon Zebra

Local Time: 09:03 AM
unwritten internet laws

lmao

this thread sucks
Old 01-21-2006, 03:28 PM   #87
ONE
love, blood, life

this thread rocks
Old 01-21-2006, 03:37 PM   #88
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 11:03 AM
I think someone needs to be potty-trained!
Old 01-21-2006, 04:43 PM   #89
Refugee

Local Time: 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Man
this thread rocks
I agree

it got 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!!! even though there was some i dunno what that was twords the end.

its like we were all at a party and got shitfaced man!
and me and u2 man went into the broom closet down the hall from the gym and made out!

then the guy with the ski mask on witht he "meat " clever jumped out and we made a narrow escape...

but it was a fake clever and it was just a stormtrooper in a ski mask!

golly !
i thought he was gonna clobber us all

:sexymeatluvvinwink:
Old 01-21-2006, 08:52 PM   #90

Local Time: 11:03 PM
Zoomerang96, I cannot agree, disagree, agree to disagree, or disagree to agree to disagree with the sentiments conducted within this very thread. Truth be told, I do not feel the impulse to touch myself when reading your creations, or through the coming together of consonants and vowels that suddenly make up your many aliases. However, after many many years I have concluded that you appear to be a reasonable man. Don't let this go to your head.

Keep up the good work.
..if you know what I mean.