Zing, San Pablo de las Salinas, Tultitlán, Mexico Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ice cream? Yeah, that seems pretty much ideal. Good stuff too. :up:

Last time I saw Grandpa, I got to talk to him in extensive detail about the Tangiwai disaster, New Zealand's worst railway accident ... he was the only survivor from the second carriage. I plan to use some of that stuff for published work one day. His story deserves to be told.

I think I'm gonna pike now guys. We'll talk more about boxing day or whatever ax, i'd be quite comfortable to just bring some alcomahol around and drink and either post on the superthread or watch the cricket on tele, or both :)

Have a good one peoples! :wave:

Wow! cool he was the only survivor! .....well cool for lack of a better word.

It's a fucking EPIC story. I've written it up online before ... I'll take the thread to Tangiwai on the anniversary of the disaster ... that is, Christmas Eve.

I think I'm gonna pike now guys. We'll talk more about boxing day or whatever ax, i'd be quite comfortable to just bring some alcomahol around and drink and either post on the superthread or watch the cricket on tele, or both :)

Have a good one peoples! :wave:

That sounds like a bloody good plan to me!

G'night. :wave:

Man, I'm mis-reading everything too. I thought this was page 31. Alas, 10 posts per page, it's only page 23. :(

In making this post, I have lost a poujfrrrrikyttgyu pllllllllllloinbbgtt*. :shifty:

TWELVE POINT TWOOOOOO.

All the correct letters are there too! You just need to, you know, ignore the others.

Wait, wait, I'm too drunk to do maths.

TWELVE POINT ZERROOOOOO.

Aww yeah.

Because you haven't posted enough.

DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT.

Well why aren't you making a million billion posts!

It's not as if I've tried for this mindbogglingly stupid post count. It just ... happened. Anyboidy could do it!

I think there was a typo in the last post.

I DON'T CARE.

Fuckin' 15ed.

Tht's why you should fuckin' postwhore it up! All in good time? All iun NOW time!

Back
Top Bottom