Zing, San Pablo de las Salinas, Tultitlán, Mexico Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't decide what to listen to at the moment! I keep jumping from one band to another.

Russian Circles. 9 out of 10 Axvers recommend them for any and all musical dilemmas.

"9 out of 10 Axvers" :hyper:

So what does the one say?

1 out of 10 Axvers suggests Blackfield. That's my default go-to band when I want something mellower than the standard go-to band of Russian Circles.

1 out of 10 Axvers suggests Blackfield. That's my default go-to band when I want something mellower than the standard go-to band of Russian Circles.

Oh, alright.

The only thing that I can listen to my iPod that's not U2 is Radiohead. :uhoh:

OK, the 125 question revision of the Superthread purity test is live. I will retain everybody's scores from the 120 question test in the current masterlist, but I would appreciate it if people would take the 125 question version and report their score.

The test: axver: The Respectable Superthread Purity Test

I, hilariously, went slightly up:

You answered "yes" to 109 of 125 questions, making you 12.8% superthread pure (87.2% superthread corrupt).

Yeah, Christmas is way too much of an effort sometimes. Honestly, it kind of sucks the fun out of it for me.

More into the foothills, south of the city centre, yet still in Adelaide. Exciting.

Back
Top Bottom