Zeppelin Live At The 02 Now...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I went over for dinner Sunday night and on their free music channel they had some Zep live (I think it must've been from the new Song Remains The Same DVD, but I'm not completely sure), and you should've seen my Dad air-drumming to "Kashmir"; he was so into it! :lol: That's so my Dad! :wink:

He told me 1 of the 3 or 4 times he saw them, him and his friend worked their way up to the front and they were standing in front of one of the speakers. To this day, he told me it was the loudest concert he's ever been to. :lol:

FitzChivalry said:
I went over for dinner Sunday night and on their free music channel they had some Zep live (I think it must've been from the new Song Remains The Same DVD, but I'm not completely sure), and you should've seen my Dad air-drumming to "Kashmir"; he was so into it! :lol: That's so my Dad! :wink:

:lol:...my dad does that, too. Moreso air guitar than air drums, but occasionally he's been known to do that, too. I'll also find him headbanging quite a bit as well. Heck, I do that sometimes when I'm listening to a song that calls for that sort of action!

FitzChivalry said:
He told me 1 of the 3 or 4 times he saw them, him and his friend worked their way up to the front and they were standing in front of one of the speakers. To this day, he told me it was the loudest concert he's ever been to. :lol:

Doesn't surprise me. I can only imagine how that poor guy's ears must've reacted to that.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

:lol:...my dad does that, too. Moreso air guitar than air drums, but occasionally he's been known to do that, too. I'll also find him headbanging quite a bit as well. Heck, I do that sometimes when I'm listening to a song that calls for that sort of action!

Angela

:lol: OMG! My Dad so also air guitars and headbangs. There's that one Rage Against The Machine song . . . . "Guerilla Radio" maybe :scratch: no, no, no, it's "Bulls On Parade". OMG, he used to play that video ALL THE TIME, over and over and just crank it and air guitar and headbang. So hilarious!

He's totally where I got my obsession for pop/rock/modern music!

In fact, my sister (who at the time "Bulls On Parade" came out was only about 4 or 5), he played it so much she used to call it "Daddy's Wah-Wah song". :laugh:

Ahhh, family insanity! :wink:

THE AUDIO TORRENT IS ON DIME FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Go get it... I am :yippie:

yes, Lila I will burn ya a copy! :sexywink:

500+ leechers but be patient... it will pick up..:D

U2Fanatic4ever said:
THE AUDIO TORRENT IS ON DIME FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Go get it... I am :yippie:

yes, Lila I will burn ya a copy! :sexywink:

500+ leechers but be patient... it will pick up..:D

1300 seeders, 1700 leechers, this will be the most snatched torrent ever pretty soon.

Oh, and the show just kicks some major ass.

I saw Plant/Page like 10 years ago, or whatever it was, and the last hour of that show was all Zep tunes....and it was great.....but, this....yeah.....should they tour......omg......

FitzChivalry said:
Not to be a downer or anything, but . . .

I'm sure any Led Zeppelin tour would sell out immediately and be immensely successful, but I don't know about "in the billions".

People like my Dad already saw Zep 3 or 4 times in their prime, back in the day, I don't know if those kinds of fans would shell out hundreds upon hundreds of dollars to see them again, when they've already seen them many times at the height of their powers (and with John Bonham).

After what I've seen and heard so far, yes, we will !

I saw U2 back in the day, and still pay to see them now. Cannot understand why seeing a band 3-4 times when you were young precludes you from seeing them years later when you're older.

No spoken words said:
I saw U2 back in the day, and still pay to see them now. Cannot understand why seeing a band 3-4 times when you were young precludes you from seeing them years later when you're older.

It doesn't, it was just a thought he had at the time...and when you're younger you can't imagine having the $$$ or energy to go to an event like this, but trust me, as I banged my head to the high octane of the Cult last Friday night at 11:30 at night...it doesn't go away...:no:

I'll see you all at the Zep show...:rockon:

Wouldn't surprise me at all if there was one in the works.

Thanks again for all the links and stuff, guys, I'm so going to send this on to my dad :yes:.

FitzChivalry said:
:lol: OMG! My Dad so also air guitars and headbangs. There's that one Rage Against The Machine song . . . . "Guerilla Radio" maybe :scratch: no, no, no, it's "Bulls On Parade". OMG, he used to play that video ALL THE TIME, over and over and just crank it and air guitar and headbang. So hilarious!

Yep. That's exactly how my dad is, too. He likes Rage Against The Machine, too-when they come on the radio, he's jamming along. Good stuff.

FitzChivalry said:
He's totally where I got my obsession for pop/rock/modern music!

Same here. I credit any musical knowledge I have to my parents. Thank god for them being such big fans of music.

FitzChivalry said:
In fact, my sister (who at the time "Bulls On Parade" came out was only about 4 or 5), he played it so much she used to call it "Daddy's Wah-Wah song". :laugh:

Ahhh, family insanity! :wink:

LOL, awwww, that's adorable!

Yeah. Gotta love families and their craziness :hug:.

Angela

toscano said:

1300 seeders, 1700 leechers, this will be the most snatched torrent ever pretty soon.

Oh, and the show just kicks some major ass.

you got that right! When we were d/l'g last nite, it was one of top 5 torrents on DIME.. I am sure it is number 1 now... :D

I can't get Dime, but is it the Slowburn version from section 407? Which is the 2nd torrent I posted below. There's 2 torrents up now on PB and MN. The first one is a rip of the Youtube vids. 2nd one is an audience boot from Slowburn in section 407. The Slowburn version is ok but it's the best thing going at the moment and a lot of people are waiting for better boots, me included. It's better than a stick in the eye though.

1st

--CWTK//Release Info//

Here is an early organization of various bootlegs of the Led Zeppelin Reunion Tour in London [12-10-07] @ the O2 Arena.

Note: I do not take credit for these recordings/photos, I am simply organizing them.

Videos/Audio - Provided by the Hammer of the Gods Blog:

BBC Newsnight [11.15pm] - Black Dog clip [HDTV] [V]
Good Times, Bad Times [A+V]
No Quarter [A+V]
Since I've Been Loving You [A+V]
Stairway to Heaven [A+V]
The Song Remains the Same [A+V]
Kashmir [A+V]
Whole Lotta Love [A+V]
Rock & Roll [A+V]

Photos - Provided by The Magician: Over 125 amazing photos straight from the Concert!

***Remember some of the audio files are straight rips from the videos

--CWTK\Release Info\

2nd

Led Zeppelin
O2 Arena, London, England
December 10, 2007

Slowburn master torrent #001

DPA 4061 -> Microtracker 24/48

Recorded from section 407, row J

This is not the best recording I have ever made. Not even close. Section 407 is all the way up in line with the ending of the floor. Fortunately I managed to move down from the second to last row which was considerably higher up than row J

Since this show is what it is I assume most can live without perfection for awhile. I'm sure better sources will turn up but this is listenable and will give you a great feel for the show.

d1t01 Intro
d1t02 Good Times Bad Times
d1t03 Ramble On
d1t04 Black Dog
d1t05 In My Time Of Dying
d1t06 For Your Life
d1t07 Trampled Under Foot
d1t08 Nobody's Fault But Mine
d1t09 No Quarter
d2t01 Since I've Been Loving You
d2t02 Dazed And Confused
d2t03 Stairway To Heaven
d2t04 The Song Remains The Same
d2t05 Misty Mountain Hop
d2t06 Kashmir
d2t07 crowd
d2t08 Whole Lotta Love
d2t09 crowd
d2t10 Rock And Roll

I left the crowd in there to give the full experience.

There is a small problem about a minute into the first song. Not sure what happened. It's on the master.

I have downsampled and converted using adobe audition 1.5. No other changes have been made to the master. Please do not upload any remasters of this recording. Thank you.

Update -

--More info on the "Wendy" boot that was talked about at 'boot-review'. This all that's mentioned on it today, so....

The new Wendy title Legendary Reunion 2007 is a two disc audience recording of the event with the following tracklisting:

Disc 1: Before The Show, Opening Film, Good Times Bad Times, Ramble On, Black Dog, In My Time of Dying, For Your Life, Trampled Underfoot, Nobody's Fault But Mine, No Quarter

Disc 2: Since I've Been Lovin' You, Dazed and Confused, Stairway To Heaven, The Song Remains the Same, Misty Mountain Hop, Kashmir, Whole Lotta Love, Rock and Roll

--Also, the guy with the 2 hours of vid has not posted at all since yesterday morning so I'm not optimistic at this point.

--There's two torrents up but quality is the major issue so far. For now, this "Wendy" boot, whenever it comes out, seems to be what everyone is holding out for.

Slipstream said:
I can't get Dime, but is it the Slowburn version from section 407? Which is the 2nd torrent I posted below. There's 2 torrents up now on PB and MN. The first one is a rip of the Youtube vids. 2nd one is an audience boot from Slowburn in section 407. The Slowburn version is ok but it's the best thing going at the moment and a lot of people are waiting for better boots, me included. It's better than a stick in the eye though.

1st

--CWTK//Release Info//

Here is an early organization of various bootlegs of the Led Zeppelin Reunion Tour in London [12-10-07] @ the O2 Arena.

Note: I do not take credit for these recordings/photos, I am simply organizing them.

Videos/Audio - Provided by the Hammer of the Gods Blog:

BBC Newsnight [11.15pm] - Black Dog clip [HDTV] [V]
Good Times, Bad Times [A+V]
No Quarter [A+V]
Since I've Been Loving You [A+V]
Stairway to Heaven [A+V]
The Song Remains the Same [A+V]
Kashmir [A+V]
Whole Lotta Love [A+V]
Rock & Roll [A+V]

Photos - Provided by The Magician: Over 125 amazing photos straight from the Concert!

***Remember some of the audio files are straight rips from the videos

--CWTK\Release Info\

2nd

Led Zeppelin
O2 Arena, London, England
December 10, 2007

Slowburn master torrent #001

DPA 4061 -> Microtracker 24/48

Recorded from section 407, row J

This is not the best recording I have ever made. Not even close. Section 407 is all the way up in line with the ending of the floor. Fortunately I managed to move down from the second to last row which was considerably higher up than row J

Since this show is what it is I assume most can live without perfection for awhile. I'm sure better sources will turn up but this is listenable and will give you a great feel for the show.

d1t01 Intro
d1t02 Good Times Bad Times
d1t03 Ramble On
d1t04 Black Dog
d1t05 In My Time Of Dying
d1t06 For Your Life
d1t07 Trampled Under Foot
d1t08 Nobody's Fault But Mine
d1t09 No Quarter
d2t01 Since I've Been Loving You
d2t02 Dazed And Confused
d2t03 Stairway To Heaven
d2t04 The Song Remains The Same
d2t05 Misty Mountain Hop
d2t06 Kashmir
d2t07 crowd
d2t08 Whole Lotta Love
d2t09 crowd
d2t10 Rock And Roll

I left the crowd in there to give the full experience.

There is a small problem about a minute into the first song. Not sure what happened. It's on the master.

I have downsampled and converted using adobe audition 1.5. No other changes have been made to the master. Please do not upload any remasters of this recording. Thank you.

yeah, the slowburn torrent is ok from what I heard so far. I am gonna keep on the look out for a better quality one if I can but not sure how great were gonna get with all the feedback that was happening from what I heard.. The venue seems to be the cause for that I believe.

U2Fanatic4ever said:
not sure if anyone saw this... sorry if it is already posted..

made me well up big time (the end...:ohmy: )

Rock and Roll
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gngYtm_QyUQ

:drool: :sad:

it's been removed :sad:

What's with Warner Music cracking down on the Led Zeppelin videos? :angry: They think if we watch You Tube videos, we won't buy their DVD next year when they decide to release it. :rant:

Last edited:
Lila64 said:

it's been removed :sad:

What's with Warner Music cracking down on the Led Zeppelin videos? :angry: They think if we watch You Tube videos, we won't buy their DVD next year when they decide to release it. :rant:

I KNOW!!!!!GRRRRRRRRRRR

Yeah we all would rather watch amateur video clips then the frigging DVD.. Yeah.. that's it... :huh: Warner....= idiots..:madspit:

Reggie Thee Dog- thanks for posting the mp3 link! I like lossless as much as anyone, but I can't justify taking up that much space on my iPod:)

Back
Top Bottom