(Zebby Crossing) - which of these 3 statements would u agree wit'.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
A- When at Pedestrian Crossing, just go ahead and step out and expect traffic to stop, whether they are pulling up close, or are a wee distance away.........either way, not stopped.....the Pedestrian Crossing must always be noticed and public can cross it without waiting for cars to stop.

B-When at Pedestrian Crossing always stop and wait for cars to see u there in order to stop and let u cross. If you run out, u are not giving car time, therefore cuss and blame them if they nearly hit u. Some cars go through before one stops, thats why u must ALWAYS stop and wait.

or C - Everyone is diff, some pay more attention to car manners, and kindly wait, and some feel its more important every car is extremely at stop point so say they should cross without waiting...

am I making any fuking sense here? :scratch: (of course, when do I! :D)
Please choose..........

:)

ouizy said:
you are a freak.

in any event - I always just step out into traffic to see what happens...

are u calling me an abnormal 3rd person freak who should be locked up with the wierdos like women with beards, and man with 6 fingers....which is what freak is labelled as over in this country?

:sad:

*pushes Ouizy over the mountain top*

ohhhhhhhhhhhh nnnnnooooooo - do not be offended MAD.

I do not mean you are a freak in that literal sense of the word. Here we use it commonly as slang.

You should not be locked up, how would I be able to read your glorious posts if you were?

I strike the 'freak' comment and replace it with 'funny one.'

:slant:

Riiiiiiiight, so its kinda mainly B voted for here.

that explains why the woman cussed me fact she walked out without waiting and gave me 1.4 and a quarter of a second to halt down while she started to run and went :rant: at me....of course I raised my hand to say sorry......but I questioned her not waiting til we saw each other first............

:ohmy:

Im such a bad driver..........:slant:

Man, don't let that crazy woman get to you. You aren't a bad driver. In my opinion, the way of the road is an all out free for all. Think of it as a game. The pedestrian is challenging you in a game to see if they can get to the other side of the road before you get to the cross stop. Therefore, when a pedestrian looks to see if you have acknowledged their presence, stop, wave to let them know you see them, then start revving your engine when they step into the road. When they start to run, take off, and make sure you get to the cross walk just as they finish passing in front of your car. When they start yelling at you, yell out of your window, "Oh, don't be a sore loser, I definitely won that round!!!" Then laugh crazily and honk you way down the rest of the street to celebrate your vistory.

:hyper:

you're not a bad driver! when you're a pedestrian, at least here, you're supposed to wait until you have a "walk sign," and even when you do, you should still look both ways in case some idiot is going to run a red light, or make a right on red without stopping, or even if someone's going to be an ass and pull all the way up and block the crosswalk.

i look at it just like driving. just because you have the right-of-way doesn't mean everyone will care about it. that's why you have accidents. :rolleyes:

so basically, since you were driving, and you were allowed to go, it meant you had the right-of-way, so her running out like that was essentially the same as a car running a red light. people are dumb. :down:

Back
Top Bottom