ZA's Final Fashion Poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which personality wound win over a rockstar?

• Pure cowgirl with stompin boots, cowgirl hat and Maddy style shirt and low waist jeans

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Mistress of the East:black leather and a big fat whip

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Surfer chick: boardies, with new Twister Left hand here , right hand there bikini top

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dont be a freak: whatever is in the bloody cupboard

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Once again kiddies, Im off to go rockstar stalking, so I need help with the do and the crew.

This time its Mr hunka hunka crooney boy with the hariy arms, Chris Isaak. Oh how I admire his surfly pecs...

Help me! I can't decide what Amanda to go for...

For Chris Isaak (who is like one of the dreamiest guys ever!!!) I'd either go for like a rock-a-billy swing thing -- classic babydoll dress and clunky Mary Janes or saddle shoes, or a '60s Audrey Hepburn/Mary Tyler Moore thing -- sweater set and black capris or cigarette pants with ballet flats or mules with a kitten heel. High and tight ponytail should work for both looks.

Good luck!! Am very jealous, but just booked a flight to Dublin so I'm sure I'll recover!!

I used to see him at the Bottom Line in NYC back in the *cough80scough* and he'd do an early show and a late show. I was a late show kind of gal (always a little crazier, those late shows) and often would be standing in line outside for 2 hours in the cold because that was kind of the deal with that place. Chris would always come outside in the middle of a song with his guitar and serenade us fools freezing on the sidewalk. Gotta love him for that. You think he's cute today...man, back then :shocked:

Manda darling, knowing your stalking history, you will need more than one outfit.

You'd be best packing disguises, it will make it harder for them to get you breaching your AVO.

I think you have already left for your trip, but see you later anyway babe, and have lots of fun!
:hug:

Back
Top Bottom