Ytterby, Sweden Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I would die from so much rad. I used to have a Tex-Mex pizza at an Italian place I love that just totally rocked, before I decided to be Vegetarian-for-a-while/plz no pig for me.

But still... yum!

If you had to worry about meat, then you did not have amazing tex-mex!

Anyway, I might end up going to Michigan to visit relatives one day... so hey, I could pop in on Illinois and visit Ashley. :love:

I live in Indiana :shh: but it's right between Michigan and Illinois XD

IT'S BIGGER THAN MY HOMETOWN ASHLEY.

clf

THE POINT IS!!!

YOU DIDN'T GET TO RIDE THE TRAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE TRAINS!!!!

:swoon:

If you had to worry about meat, then you did not have amazing tex-mex!

I live in Indiana :shh: but it's right between Michigan and Illinois XD

Yeah, I guess a restaurant named after Frederico Fellini in South Australia probably isn't the best place to get Tex-Mex. :lol: I like the stuff, though. Well, anything related to Mexican food is awesome.

Oh duh but... but you were talking about Chicago just then... ah fuck it, I knew that! But it's the vicinity!

Boy, I could go for some nasi goreng right about now.

Now where's U-Wen to post that ad, token Asian that he is...

:bow: You know the malaysian name for it! :D that's how we call it here in Holland too, since our former colony is Indonesia.
Half my family comes from there, so I grew up with their kitchen too. :drool:
Sadly all my parents make these days is bami goreng, and that I just do not like. :sigh:

I was hoping U-Wen would be here so he could give me a bit of advice for what spices to use and such. :D

I can't believe I want to go back to the US. But there are cool people I want to hang out with. No holiday will be quite long enough, I imagine. All you fools need to move to Australia. Or New Zealand.

Or you all need to move to Europe, that way we can see U2 together every 4 or 5 years, instead of every 8 to 10. :wink:

Well, right now Ax and I are Alcotwins™. 'At's fuckin' right! I'm drinking port! Sure, it was opened a long time ago and will probably end up poisoning me, but, you know? You know? Who cares! Rock that rock and rolling roll!

Well, right now Ax and I are Alcotwins™. 'At's fuckin' right! I'm drinking port! Sure, it was opened a long time ago and will probably end up poisoning me, but, you know? You know? Who cares! Rock that rock and rolling roll!

Bonnaios! As I walked into the kitchen to grab a drunken bite to eat, I did loudly proclaim the last sentence to my pet fish with an added "woo!" on the end!

LIVIN' THE LIFE, PEOPLE.

LIVIN'

THE

LIFE

Bonnaios! As I walked into the kitchen to grab a drunken bite to eat, I did loudly proclaim the last sentence to my pet fish with an added "woo!" on the end!

LIVIN' THE LIFE, PEOPLE.

LIVIN'

THE

LIFE

*redirects flight to Melbourne, although I think my intended flight was to Melbourne anyway*

On that note, how long can I keep this port? I bought it for about five bucks around two months ago, but my brother opened it without my knowing of. It isn't corked, it has a cap on - does that preserve it better? Because I think my first shitfaced drunk experience was due to port poisoning, actually.

YOU MAKE A COMPELLING CASE.

:books flight to Chicago oh yeah:

FOOL! I'm not there!

Yeah, I guess a restaurant named after Frederico Fellini in South Australia probably isn't the best place to get Tex-Mex. :lol: I like the stuff, though. Well, anything related to Mexican food is awesome.

Oh duh but... but you were talking about Chicago just then... ah fuck it, I knew that! But it's the vicinity!

:lmao: Awesome. Mexican food is the spice of life. Pun partially intended. It is the one thing about Texas I will miss.

I usually mention Chicago more than my actual home city, so it's completely understandable.

*redirects flight to Melbourne, although I think my intended flight was to Melbourne anyway*

On that note, how long can I keep this port? I bought it for about five bucks around two months ago, but my brother opened it without my knowing of. It isn't corked, it has a cap on - does that preserve it better? Because I think my first shitfaced drunk experience was due to port poisoning, actually.

I think caps are better, yeah. Some stuff keeps better than others once opened, like I've drunk some wine a month after opening and it's been good, while others have gone to hell and back within a week. If the first sip is repulsive or you start to feel nauseous after half a glass, toss it.

*checks temperature of fermenting beer, because if you didn't see my post in the last thread, my brother and I are now officially making beer - the temperature is Somewhat Ideal*

I drank month and a half old port once. I ended up blacking out, found myself tucked into bed the next morning and my swivel chair in its usual place next to my bed.

Do you fucking know what that means? I stood on a swivel chair...while blacked out drunk.

I think caps are better, yeah. Some stuff keeps better than others once opened, like I've drunk some wine a month after opening and it's been good, while others have gone to hell and back within a week. If the first sip is repulsive or you start to feel nauseous after half a glass, toss it.

I reckon it's alright, then. I imagine there may be a fine line between the taste of arsenic and port, but so far, I'm enjoying it. Then again, I drink straight absinthe.

:lmao: Awesome. Mexican food is the spice of life. Pun partially intended. It is the one thing about Texas I will miss.

I usually mention Chicago more than my actual home city, so it's completely understandable.

:love: Mexican :love: Food :love:. Have you ever been to Mexico? What's it like?

Oh, thank god! But in the back of my mind, I knew you were a hoosier.

I drank month and a half old port once. I ended up blacking out, found myself tucked into bed the next morning and my swivel chair in its usual place next to my bed.

Do you fucking know what that means? I stood on a swivel chair...while blacked out drunk.

Well, that's given me an adorable image! THANKS

FOOL! I'm not there!

Well be there when I get there, because I'm not coming to Texas! Except maybe briefly if I decide to set foot in all 50 states. But I'm not spending time there! I value my life.

:love: Mexican :love: Food :love:. Have you ever been to Mexico? What's it like?

Oh, thank god! But in the back of my mind, I knew you were a hoosier.

I've never been to Mexico, but my mom has. The way she tells it, it's intense. Like, it's pretty much everything it's made out to be. Be careful and you'll have a great trip. Seriously DON'T drink the water. Haggle with merchants. And...don't go to a bullfight if you're an animal lover.

Hoosier's 4 lyfe! I just sometimes don't claim them because the majority of the state pisses me off. But NW Indiana for the motherfucking superwin.

Well, that's given me an adorable image! THANKS

I chuckled when I woke up, I admit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom